Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Davido Says He Would Like To Sign Lil Kesh Of YBNL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Says He Would Like To Sign Lil Kesh Of YBNL (616 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download New Track By YBNL Princess "JABOLE" - Music By Temmie Ovwasa Of Ybnl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Says He Would Like To Sign Lil Kesh Of YBNL by genesislawanson: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Davido told NET in a recent interview that he would like to sign YBNL rapper, Lil Kesh. When asked by a reporter to name an artiste he would love to sign, the singer wasted no time saying, 'Kesh straight'. "If not say baddo (Olamide) na my guy men…I love the boy," the singer added. Watch the video below. http://vibzn.com/blog/2016/03/davido-says-like-sign-lil- kesh/ kissDavido told NET in a recent interview that he would like to sign YBNL rapper, Lil Kesh. When asked by a reporter to name an artiste he would love to sign, the singer wasted no time saying, 'Kesh straight'. "If not say baddo (Olamide) na my guy men…I love the boy," the singer added. Watch the video below. http://vibzn.com/blog/2016/03/davido-says-like-sign-lil- kesh/

(1) (Reply)

NEW: Celeb Ibile Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Idi Abajo / Mp3 + Video: Dr Sid – "The Best" (prod. By Don Jazzy) / How Chance The Rapper Makes History Without A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.