Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) (2951 Views)

SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Which Is Better, IJMB Or JAMB From Www.ijmbe.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) by EmekaIhediwa(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Dear Jamb.
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes.
To most people, JAMB Scores this year have been rubbish, especially for those who didn’t get what they expected. To those who scored high, they were given “free” marks. To those who scored low, marks were deducted. Apart from candidates that sat on the 27th and 29th, I think everyone else still has complaint. JAMB used the candidates that sat on the 27th and 29th as experiments. It’s cruel, but they are just a stumbling block. Be that as it may, most candidates are lashing out at those with high marks, even those with high marks claim they deserve more. In tests like this, there is no 100, it’s 99. The total number of candidates that registered for the exam is over 1.5M and the hard truth is that not everyone will make the grade. It’s not an insult or a shade, it’s just reality. I can understand the pains, I’m not just saying, I’ve been there. I’ve felt it too. My mark was also robbed , my exam was scheduled to start 9.30am but due to some delays known to jamb officials we started 1pm .After gaining entrance into the examination hall , i typed in my registration number and the system logged me out itself. The officials attended to me and i started my exam back but to my surprise my calculator has no DECIMAL POINT , i need to skip some calculations which involves much decimal point in physics, chemistry and mathematics… It even hard for me to move to the next question because the computer keeps loading ! My computer keeps logging me out and i keep logging in , the worst part of it is that when i was logged out automatically my time keeps reading. To be honest am now demoralized by the score sent to me by the board 170 … what have i done .. i still thank God To my own view, i don’t think JAMB is capable of controlling this Computer based method of examination , a lot of people received low marks due to computer failure, incorrect options , low network connection and many more . It will be a bit okay if JAMB can shed more light to this issue It is not easy to be home for another 366 days …. Sincerely speaking , Rating this exam for me is Zero . Chris tower international school , ibafo ogun state was my examination centre and i really regretted writing this JAMB . Be happy for people, pray to God. Maybe there is a reason. You may not know yet, but maybe you’ll figure it out later. Congratulate those who made it and be determined that this won’t hold you down. Written By A Concerned Jambite

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) by leksbore(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2016
The 8 senate must probe DIBU ,,he must give 40 marks to people of 7 shocked,8,9
Re: A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
And nothing go still happen after all this complaints...... I taya for this country.... It seems nobody care about we Jambites
Re: A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) by druxy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
leave'em those bloody bastards....later on dem be wondering how terrorists came to being...
Re: A Letter To Jamb!! (from A Concerned Jambite) by staniyere(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU UNIVERSITY.
* Graduate in 3years for management, Art and some Applied science courses only.
* NYSC in Nigeria (Recognized by the federal ministry of education in Abuja, Nigeria).
Admission is still on for the following courses including direct entry:

SCHOOL OF HEALTH
1. Public Health
2. Medical Laboratory Technology.

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Economics
3. Banking, Finance and insurance
4. Business Administration
5. Human Resource Management
6. Marketing

SOCIAL SCIENCE
1. International Relations and Diplomacy
2. Political Science
3. Public administration

FACULTY OF ART
1. Law
2. Mass Communication
3. Linguistic (English and French)

APPLIED SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer Science
2. Computer Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Software Engineering/Development
5. Networking and Telecommunication
6. Petroleum Engineering
7. Mine/Geology
8. Biotechnology

Tuition fee per semester: For as low as N100,000 depending on your chosen course.

For more information contacts:
Call : +22999647004
Whatsapp: 08035184417
staniyere4real@yahoo.com

Please help pass this information to those who need it. Thanks.
NOTE: This information is not a scam you can access my profile for more information about me.

https://m.facebook.com/Gain-Admission-in-Benin-republic-universities-Cotonou-453121638216930/?_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 / Benjamin Carson School Of Medicine Babcock. / Nigeria HND Graduates Can Now Receive B.sc In UK In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.