Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow (21580 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by sholatour(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let Saraki stop wasting the courts' time and face his trial.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godjone:
useless reportage, reporting for a useless propagaanda apc leader. Was thesame tight security also built arround cct during tunibu and orubabel trial

Propaganda paper of jagajagaban

Sigh...

Give your life to Christ

Only him can save you

1 Like

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by phemybof(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godjone:
useless reportage, reporting for a useless propagaanda apc leader. Was thesame tight security also built arround cct during tunibu and orubabel trial

was apc in power during tinubu trial? You shld hav ask ur ologogoro role model why didnt do so then. Ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Political Engineering in play. SMH
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by teadrake(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
What's the verdict going to be tomorrow?
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by idu1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tomorrow
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by klasys(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is necessary. because anything can happen
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by hakinlai: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'll not cease watching.... Danladi beware of Saraki n his co-partner. 2maro determine Buhari regime.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by eniwaye2: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bukola Saraki i no follow dem talk ur matta ooo, i no put mouth ooo, jst dy luk hw d case go be
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by gcof(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
At the end of the day, Saraki will be acquitted of all accusations and the FG will apologize to office of the Senate president for time wasting and wrongly accusing an innocent ex-governor, dad and godfather.
i feel that will be the outcome too
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Intendy: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
DONSMITH123:

really? naija youths we need to wise up.
. he's not a naija youth o,he's a Togolese baby
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by DONSMITH123(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Intendy:
he's not a naija youth o,he's a Togolese baby
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nairaland youth
divinehand2003:
Lol
At the end of the day, Saraki will be acquitted of all accusations and the FG will apologize to office of the Senate president for time wasting and wrongly accusing an innocent ex-governor, dad and godfather.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by RaphaeloBurgess: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
You don't know anything. The guy is a goner
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by pabjo: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
tomorrow will be interesting I will be there before them
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by pabjo: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
teadrake:
What's the verdict going to be tomorrow?

op if you ask me, na who o go ask. omawumi prowee
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by matoxy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its a welcome development, even around the venue because I know his supporter are going to throw chair tomorrow. People like our senator Di......... I no complete am o, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by ezebunafo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:

Dear Unfortunate Insane readers,
Only the insane shall like and share the above ranting.
Thanks.
and the sane shall not like or share the above post only the insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by 1stallon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godjone:

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by jieta: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
just like d case of dimeji bankole
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by GreatZaza(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tomorow judgement will determine the prospective criminal case, and if saraki should be exonerated it will lower the morale of the judges handling other criminal case and vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Deen77: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
If politicians did not steal, how come they pay lawyers million to defend them.

1 Like

Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Ratello: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
Check it, I don't think you have human blood flowing in your veins.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by Taeewo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Saraki
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by orakao8: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
BIG LOL..... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
greatness22:
Ok, though am a PDP member, (smiles) i wish bukky saraki all the best. I prefer bukky to osibande, the mere commisioner. cheesy
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by orakao8: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
And ur point is?
phemybof:

was apc in power during tinubu trial? You shld hav ask ur ologogoro role model why didnt do so then. Ode
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
beta Osusu Must Flow

Hmm, Osusu is my home town. I don't know what you meant by it flowing.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by farmer99: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
phemybof:
The resumption of CCT is d beginin of Fearnes for some ilorin people
were lele yi o
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hmm, Osusu is my home town. I don't know what you meant by it flowing.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
you don start today again abi?

IYANGBALI:
yeye girl tongue
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy
Deen77:
If politicians did not steal, how come they pay lawyers million to defend them.
Re: Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
phemybof:
The resumption of CCT is d beginin of Fearnes for some ilorin people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun / Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC / Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.