Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) (43676 Views)

Thief Stripped Unclad And Tied In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by mightyhazel: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ha
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
jieta:
only God knows how ur bore hole look like.
Idiot grin come check naw

1 Like

Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by coaco(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
What dey guy did is bad. But the gravity of his offence is very very tiny compare to Dasuki gate thieves.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by jieta: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
mumu, I tel u say I wan swim
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Ans55: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
there is no place for poor people in planet earth. ordinary bird, made them strip a man unclad. God is watching.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Krismart(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
4 cocks hanging
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Jacko1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
megadeath:
I see four cocks.

Chai nairaland chai
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Jacko1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
codemaster2much:
This is an inhuman way to treat anyone, there are better and less barbaric and archic way to handle this. I feel sad for the people of this generation. It may not be our generation due to the poor mental reasoning of people but I believe one day we will get there, a point where treating people inhuman for alleged crime or burning them... Would stop.

What the individual is alleged to have stolen might even be a false accusations. Yet this people worship those who steal their future and that of their children in broad daylight.

Sad people are praising this... Still remembering the ALUU 4

As unfortunate as aluu 4 was i lik this style dey used in disgracing him.... He wil look back at this day and forever be a changed man.... I mite be wrong cos mayb he has no shame.... Stil very nice concept
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
And their local government chairman weh never build them one borehole go pass and them go deh say chairman.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by SycophanticGoat: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na this kind pictures prettythicksme dey like to see. She go carry her sex tôy enter this thread now... grin cheesy
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by nijabazaar: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:
Any time i dey read all these kain story,i just dey laugh.To steal bad o,and i dey against am dye.

But the koko is that make dem go treat all those wen dey steal our country money like this.Just imagine sey one of those our so called leaders and high ranking public servants just dey naked like this,e go make brain wella.

Our legislators go collect millions for constituency projects,dem go do one yeye cheap projects and pocket the millions for their pockets.

Abeg make those Vigilante go hug live transformers.

and as they hug it may the shock last more than an hour to ensure they dries up as Cray fish before giving up the ghost....
the sooner they see David Mark or Suswam (more sophisticated criminals) theyd doff their hats and prostrate till farts begin to sing off their rectums

1 Like

Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by loodba: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
They guy look like Don jazzy abi i no dey see well well shocked
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by deolu2000(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
See this mumu guy stealing chicken and getting caught while the bigger theives are driving limited edition cars from stolen millions in Abj.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok

deolu2000:
See this mumu guy stealing chicken and getting caught while the bigger theives are driving limited edition cars from stolen millions in Abj.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
you come late check well
SycophanticGoat:
Na this kind pictures prettythicksme dey like to see. She go carry her intimacy gadget enter this thread now... grin cheesy
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by SycophanticGoat: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:
you come late check well

Aha! I don see am! That girl is something else...

prettythicksme:

Nne, welcome oh! grin
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
she is one of the best around here thou
SycophanticGoat:

Aha! I don see am! That girl is something else...

Nne, welcome oh! grin
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by stechi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why indulge in all these vices when you can just check my signature and join us?
Follow the instruction in my signature and come on board to enjoy what we are enjoying.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by SycophanticGoat: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:
she is one of the best around here thou

Yes she is. Very friendly.. Just hope she's like that in real life sha. smiley
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Dahveydson(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
EllisMorgan:

My brother leave that gist. Every Tiv man is either a thief or a potential thief.

The rule is don't be caught.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by ttedd(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by LordIsaac(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Third world....worse than a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
If the chicken tied on his neck isn't dead, it could be pecking on his body.. haba. Lock him up rather than embarrass him like this. undecided
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by femmy77: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
what will happen to those steal Nigeria money.
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by brojoshua: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
If post is true, if you too is still committing your own sins may be secretly or otherwise, and you have not been caught, and may be you are even commenting over his case, then you should repent for your own doom may be the next and it could be worse or the final. Learn from this and turn from your evil ways. If people punished thieves like this then think of how God will punish the wicked at the appropriate time. And if we punish petty thieves like this in Nigeria then the leaders and major and principal thieves and looters should be adequately punished. Order wise we will be found to be partial in justice and judgment and God will cursing and fighting us as a people or nation. And Let thieves and other wicked people turn from their evil ways and do good and look for acceptable and good and godly works to do. Thank you
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by brojoshua: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let all wicked people, all who are still sinners, believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Saviour of the world, and they shall be saved. Then let them who believe repent from their sins, otherwise everlasting shame is what will be the portion of sinners in the day of the righteous judgment of God. Thank you
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Siberia101:

Small ke? Wait make e erect first

U guys re crazy!!!
Una madness no get part 2
Social media as turned everything to be ........
I pity dis country's future
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Siberia101:

Small ke? Wait make e erect first

U guys re crazy!!!
Una madness no get part 2
Social media as turned everything to be ........
I pity dis country's future
Nonsense
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by keniolawumi56(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dumb people, so they can do this and Fulani keep killing them every day.[color=#006600][/color] kiss
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by codemaster2much: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jacko1:

As unfortunate as aluu 4 was i lik this style dey used in disgracing him.... He wil look back at this day and forever be a changed man.... I mite be wrong cos mayb he has no shame.... Stil very nice concept

With time this kind of your thinking we have to give way... There is a reason why we have the justice system in a civilized world
Re: Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) by Tex42(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm! The vigilante groups should do something about the herds men killing their kin and taking over their land.

Striping a petty thief when a part of ur state Is occupied by 'maloos', talking about misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.