Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning (42510 Views)

Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by papauju(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Provision is better than kiose lol
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by tollytexy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol fear of driver season 2
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by sukkot: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
post a picture of him wiping his own yansh after doing his toilet business and i will be impressed
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by allanphash7(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
I hope he has a driver license
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Lexusgs430: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol. When you hail a taxi driver now, insist you drive the taxi!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by eniolorunopa1: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
operation drive yourself...
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by skuribeebo: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
So this men go trek follow him to office.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by macphilip: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
There is nothing really special in it. Just that we Nigerians we worship our Leaders while
praising them for stealing our money.
The PM of UK board passenger trains and its a normal thing
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by leeikem(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't blame the man o... Even, the joy of owning a car is driving it yourself ..
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
post a picture of him wiping his own yansh after doing his toilet business and i will be impressed

undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
In mama Peace voice; na driver work them call am come do?
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by loomer: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
LMAyedun:
Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello, 40, was pictured driving himself to work this morning with the state chief of staff.

May be Yahaya Bello is now scared of a driver killing him.

R I P to James Ocholi & all those we've lost via road crashes.

This man na 40years?

Abi wetin the 40 for the article mean
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by sukkot: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Joavid:

undecided
am saying though, why are people making a big deal of him driving himself ? is he handicapped ? grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Sijo01(f): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dude is scared of his driver cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by stildude(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wait O. Na DSS be this. Lepa officers. Can these one stop an assailant physically?
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
am saying though, why are people making a big deal of him driving himself ? is he handicapped ? grin

cos Niaja governors don't drive themselves.

unusual and shocking is news.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by engineerjimmy: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you like fly yourself with wings&feathers,when God says its time to come back home,then so it is.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by sukkot: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Joavid:

cos Niaja governors don't drive themselves.

unusual and shocking is news.
why na ? dem no get drivers license ? undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by fyneboi79(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Alhkerimu:
OH MY GOD WHAT A COUNTRY. All THIS POLITICIAN Do THEY REASONED AT ALL THEY FORGET THAT DEATH IS FROM GOD ALONE.
My friend which death is from God? Don't say what u do not know.
*Brighter grammar*
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Uchddaniel(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Better o! the fear of a killer driver is the beginning of Long Life. (R.I.P Mr James Ocholi)
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by MadeOfBlaq(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
his office is like 10 steps away from his home...why did he even have to drive in the first?cant he walk?
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Probably he heard abt the prophesy of dat pastor that said a serving Governor will die, so he's just being careful, him no wan hear say shoot bird Mama fly. So many official drivers will lose their jobs..... This is my prophesy.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Alhkerimu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
fyneboi79:
My friend which death is from God? Don't say what u do not know.
*Brighter grammar*
GUY YOU MUST BE HIGH ON OSHOGBO WEED.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Achorise: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
He does not trust the party that brought him to power, cos any thing can happen.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Driving skills ko sleeping skills ni
AminuRano87:
Mr Governor please hire me. I have a Driving License
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by DrTims(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
The man should employ me. I have a drivers license. Here is my number 08067094114. Am really interested
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
why na ? dem no get drivers license ? undecided
lol funny...

stop faking ignorance jare grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Folks, quit postmortems of the matter in this manner! Is the driver answerable for the alleged neglect to use the seatbelts? Is the driver answerable for the failure to enforce instructions radioed to him to slow down? Is the driver answerable for the failure to have speed limiters/governors on the vehicles? One could go on and on. Better to apply lessons learnt from the unfortunate incident.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by bluecircle470: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
SCAM!
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
before nkor the dead of James ocholi is d beginning of wisdom for this our polithiefcian.
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by oluwasegun007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
delay is dangerous....
Re: Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning by BushidoBlue(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
May him no go peme cos....

One aiye ni...

Mo le soro ju iyen..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.