Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,770 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). (81220 Views)

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) / Different Wooden Floor Designs Of Made In Nigeria Tiles / High Quality New Zealand & Korea Stone Coated Roof Tiles (Photos & Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Fresh week. Fresh Slate Fresh Opportunities. Fresh Optimism . Fresh Zeal. Fresh Blessings. Fresh Reasons to be thankful.
Work with us and find more reason to be thankful.
Oblinks Integrated Services Nig Ltd.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by dahosa: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
write2obi:
... For your floors...

can you please tell me how much are these, are they Nigeria tiles and what is the name.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
dahosa:

can you please tell me how much are these, are they Nigeria tiles and what is the name.
They are processed in india. Price is from 5.5k to 14k
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2019
It is not always the price of the tiles that matters, a bad tiler can make your expensive tile look crappy.

Morning tips: Let the tiler start from less visited places like the store or kitchen, then you can properly assess his capability.

Give us a call: 08032733229
Whatsapp: 09085555202
Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

We have the best tilers waiting.

have a nice day.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by Mayor78: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2019
If you are around South East and needed tiles of any kind, or at a loss on design of tiles you may need, then look no further than Obilinks (aka writeobi) at Ogidi Building Material market.

Trailing his updates here on nairaland having realised he's based in the East, I kept tab of his updates, his comments etc, then engaged him on whatsapp on couple of chats. Quite satisfied of his approach, during home visit, I arrive his office anonymously and made further enquiries on tiles, and prices. Surprisingly his qoute on whatsapp remained same even as I already have the market price of selected tiles, which also remained same and slightly better with his qoute.

Having satisfied myself on that angle of trust, I left as I came, in disguise telling him that I need to do further research on prices. He simply said 'if they're same please come back to patronise me'. He availed me of some hints to avoid being supplied of incomplete or broken tiles at less price as I left.

Fast forward a month later, I reached him again through whatsapp to enquire about price of different tiles first so as to remain in disguise. Then requested that he sent more samples which he obliged. From his new samples I made my choices and he calculated the cost based on my quantity. I dere to say that his demeanour through both my physical encounter and online were very cordial, respectful, and diligent, which provided me the basis to trust him the more even above my cousins to the point that when the cash for purchases which includes other materials were withdrawn, I directed that he be given the whole cash so as to help us procure other materials not related to tiles.

Very impressed to say that the cash remained with him till the following day (cos it's already late to complete purchases) when my cousins arrived to behold he has done other purchases, arranged transport, and loaded all the tiles. Because I gave my cousins his office address and also directed them to leave such huge amount of money in his custody overnight they thought I knew him too well. But they were shocked and very worried about the money when I told them I didn't know the guy from Adam only online through Nairaland.

Note: I am not advocating that you intentionally leave huge sums in the custody of someone you barely knew especially when there's no proof, or insurance in the event of fire, robbery, or snake in the office during the period.

Back to the issue. My cousins confessed that their mouths were wide agape when they arrived Onitsha the following day to realise that not only did they not hear a story about the money as they feared *(Or even prayed for: so they can blame me offcourse)* but that Obilinks has completed purchase of other materials, secured transportation to our village, and loaded all the tiles and other building materials he helped us purchase ready for them to go.

Remaining cash balance of N52K and all purchasing receipts were given them and behold, it was only them that gave me stories of unforseen expenditure of police this, police that, feeding this, and transport that. Finally they returned N21K (Lol! Didn't I know that?).

All these transactions took place without revealing to Obilinks that i have been to his office. Due to whatsapp he realised I wasn't based in Nigeria yet his prices didn't change neither did he buy other things off market price. Very unsual for Onitsha trader.

Anyway, Obilinks, I repeat from my experience can be adjudged as one of the honest and reputable guys here in nairaland to whom one can confidently transact with even anonymously, yet get the best of services.

Please Obi, just keep up the kind of services you gave me, and surely the sky would be your limit.

Ladies and gentlemen if you are in the South East or environs, I recommend Obilinks Tiles. He can be reached through his link below
 https://www.nairaland.com/3311960/how-properly-tile-build.
Contact No; +234 803 2733229; Whatsapp; +234 908 5556202

I took time to explain this encounter cos we often say here that there are dearth of good people in Nigeria. But my experience with Obilinks surely confounds such assertions. Surely we still have trusted traders, engineers, and artisans in building construction, and this guy Obilinks (aka nairaland writeobi) is one of them I submit.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2019
Mayor78:
If you are around South East and needed tiles of any kind, or at a loss on design of tiles you may need, then look no further than Obilinks (aka writeobi) at Ogidi Building Material market.

Trailing his updates here on nairaland having realised he's based in the East, I kept tab of his updates, his comments etc, then engaged him on whatsapp on couple of chats. Quite satisfied of his approach, during home visit, I arrive his office anonymously and made further enquiries on tiles, and prices. Surprisingly his qoute on whatsapp remained same even as I already have the market price of selected tiles, which also remained same and slightly better with his qoute.

Having satisfied myself on that angle of trust, I left as I came, in disguise telling him that I need to do further research on prices. He simply said 'if they're same please come back to patronise me'. He availed me of some hints to avoid being supplied of incomplete or broken tiles at less price as I left.

Fast forward a month later, I reached him again through whatsapp to enquire about price of different tiles first so as to remain in disguise. Then requested that he sent more samples which he obliged. From his new samples I made my choices and he calculated the cost based on my quantity. I dere to say that his demeanour through both my physical encounter and online were very cordial, respectful, and diligent, which provided me the basis to trust him the more even above my cousins to the point that when the cash for purchases which includes other materials were withdrawn, I directed that he be given the whole cash so as to help us procure other materials not related to tiles.

Very impressed to say that the cash remained with him till the following day (cos it's already late to complete purchases) when my cousins arrived to behold he has done other purchases, arranged transport, and loaded all the tiles. Because I gave my cousins his office address and also directed them to leave such huge amount of money in his custody overnight they thought I knew him too well. But they were shocked and very worried about the money when I told them I didn't know the guy from Adam only online through Nairaland.

Note: I am not advocating that you intentionally leave huge sums in the custody of someone you barely knew especially when there's no proof, or insurance in the event of fire, robbery, or snake in the office during the period.

Back to the issue. My cousins confessed that their mouths were wide agape when they arrived Onitsha the following day to realise that not only did they not hear a story about the money as they feared *(Or even prayed for: so they can blame me offcourse)* but that Obilinks has completed purchase of other materials, secured transportation to our village, and loaded all the tiles and other building materials he helped us purchase ready for them to go.

Remaining cash balance of N52K and all purchasing receipts were given them and behold, it was only them that gave me stories of unforseen expenditure of police this, police that, feeding this, and transport that. Finally they returned N21K (Lol! Didn't I know that?).

All these transactions took place without revealing to Obilinks that i have been to his office. Due to whatsapp he realised I wasn't based in Nigeria yet his prices didn't change neither did he buy other things off market price. Very unsual for Onitsha trader.

Anyway, Obilinks, I repeat from my experience can be adjudged as one of the honest and reputable guys here in nairaland to whom one can confidently transact with even anonymously, yet get the best of services.

Please Obi, just keep up the kind of services you gave me, and surely the sky would be your limit.

Ladies and gentlemen if you are in the South East or environs, I recommend Obilinks Tiles. He can be reached through his link below
 https://www.nairaland.com/3311960/how-properly-tile-build.
Contact No; +234 803 2733229; Whatsapp; +234 908 5556202

I took time to explain this encounter cos we often say here that there are dearth of good people in Nigeria. But my experience with Obilinks surely confounds such assertions. Surely we still have trusted traders, engineers, and artisans in building construction, and this guy Obilinks (aka nairaland writeobi) is one of them I submit.
WOW! From the short story ("52k balance" " ) , i remember my transactions with you. I'm still trying to recall when you came to my office, thou I appreciate your trust and confidence throughout our transaction and above all your shout out. This will definitely motivate me to do more.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2019
write2obi:
It is not always the price of the tiles that matters, a bad tiler can make your expensive tile look crappy.

Morning tips: Let the tiler start from less visited places like the store or kitchen, then you can properly assess his capability.

Give us a call: 08032733229
Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

We have the best tilers waiting.

have a nice day.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Ws now stock PVCs.
Call: 08032733229
Email: Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
We now stock Wallpapers
Call: 08032733229
Email: Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
There are many advantages of using granite tiles for your flooring and countertop

1. It is very strong and durable, and may last for a life time, if properly maintained.

2. It is almost non-porous and have anti-microbial properties. Hence, can be conveniently used in even the busiest of areas inside a property.

3. It can resist high temperatures and can easily survive any harsh environments. This makes granite suitable for kitchen and bathroom installations.

4. It is available in more than 100 varieties with each variant being unique in itself in terms of shades and dynamic surface patterns (streaky, swirly wavy or patchy). Your chance of visiting a friend and seeing your exact pattern is close to none.

5. Owing to its unique properties, it is considered one of the best materials to be used in kitchens.

6. The long-lasting feature of granite along with its ability to preserve its shine even after continuous use with a little care and maintenance makes it a perfect choice for adding a considerable value to any property. This means that upon selling, properties with granite installations are sure to give high return.

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by Hum2020: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
@�op oblink May have teated you well this is man I send messages through what up after reading my message refuse to response to my questions why because he feel he had made money who is me to ask the price of tiles Pls stop talking abouts someone who see you as customer because you stay outside the country
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hum2020:
@�op oblink May have teated you well this is man I send messages through what up after reading my message refuse to response to my questions why because he feel he had made money who is me to ask the price of tiles Pls stop talking abouts someone who see you as customer because you stay outside the country
My sincere apologise if our services has at any point, dropped below our usual standard. Here at Oblinks Integrated Services we treat all our customers with respect, irrespective of your location and social background. Please Mr/Mrs Hom2020 kindly leave a message behind for reassured quality services.
Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles..

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles...

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles....

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.%

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.@

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.#

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles. cool

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles. undecided

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles. wink

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2019

Send us a mail : at Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com.
You can give us a call or chat us up on whatsapp on the respective numbers. 08032733229 09085555202

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.#.

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles. cheesy

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles. shocked

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.**

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.£

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2019
30*60 waterproof glazed inkjet ceramic wall tiles.......

Re: Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). by write2obi(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Professional Painting Contractor / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.