Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. (1113 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / The Stories We Don't Get To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by ayoolagr8ness(f): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
#ayoolagr8ness.
Aderonke story--Hmmm, very sad. When i heard of aderonke's death, i was shocked, i didnt expect her to die,never ever thought for once that she was going to die. She always wore that charming, cheerful look everytime i see her.
Aderonke gained admission into the university with good grades, she had a bright future ahead of her. She studied computer science,which was once of those department, where students fail not because you are not intelligent or that you dont know what you are doing but maybe because your lecturers are sadists, your failure is their joy, and they just want to prove to you that since they,while in school didnt have a 2.1, you cant too. Computer science department is one of those departments where frustrations, delay(sometimes unnecessary), reading for A, and your grade is E,were problems most students faced.
Aderonke had managed not to have any carry-overs in any of her coursed,she always tried to do her best in her exams. She had a average G.P,she concentrated on her studies especially her 100 and 200 level days, she does nt have friends except ones in the hostel and her class.
In the first semester,300 level, she met seun,a final year student. Friends at first, but their closeness deepens and they started a relationship.
Find out what happens in the concluding part here.#ayoolagr8ness.
Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by Danfuster(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
At the sight of the word "Iworoko" my mind went straight to nothing but UNAD now EKSU, mehn... If any school has the highest number/rating of sadist... It's this school. I've never seen a student who graduated from this school without having a thanksgiving ceremony in church, I guess you're thinking if i did too... Hell yea I did. This is a school where students orientation has been changed as to having "A" in any course is a miracle, you can't even get an A if you sort the lecturer. The crazy part is they're never gonna advice you to leave if you've had more than required extra year or your cgpa can't be salvage cos you're one good source of internal revenue to them.

2 Likes

Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by davspog2(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Memories, from omolayo to osekita to school gate to iworoko!

1 Like

Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by holymayor5(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Memories, from Remas hostel, paradise hostel, satellite phase 1 and phase 2 to unity.
Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by olite93(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
dat mathematical science dept full of saddist. only God go help d entire faculty of sci. mcb n bch too got dia own. memories of osekita.phase 2 iworoko egunlusi
Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Fiction or Non-fiction?

cc OtunbaPhemie Zolo akay47rules
Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by ABIMBOLAMARY(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na so we see am o.in my final year though
Re: Iworoko Days- The Stories Of Nigerian Students. by dlawsamesq(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Back in 2008, T.K.O Aluko and co made Learning in the school so difficult, thanKs to St.Clement garden and the likes for the little fun.

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) / Call For Entries - 2016 Young Nigerian Writers Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.