Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. (601 Views)

Let's Blast The Sat Test!! / How To Study In America Without Gre Or Sat / Who Is Preparing For GRE (graduate Record Examinations) Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by TheProgram: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
welcome on board to my first ever on-line master class for entrance examination as THE G.M.A.T (GRADUATE MANAGEMENT AND ADMISSION TEST),G.R.E (GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION) and the NEW S.A.T(SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST).

WHO AM I,YOU ASK?

Call me THE PROGRAM,a graduate of Mathematics from one of the few finest universities in Nigeria.

HOW EXPERIENCED ARE YOU WITHIN YOUR CHOSEN CAREER PATH?

Possesses exactly three years and six months experience, as a G.M.A.T , G.R.E and SAT trainer.

MIND CLEARING DOUBT AS REGARDS CERTIFICATION FOR PROSPECTIVE PARENTS/STUDENTS

B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics.................................yes
P.G.D.E...........................................................In-view
M.Sc...............................................................In-view
PhD................................................................In-view

TEACHING ACHIEVEMENT WITHIN THIS PATH
OLD S.A.T achievement by some of my students...2000-2350
G.M.A.T.........................................................500 - 690
G.R.E............................................................270 - 320
N.M.C(Nigerian mathematics and science Olympiad)...first stage qualifiers
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Do you charge for your service?
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by TheProgram: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIND TELLING US SOME DISTINGUISHING FACTORS BETWEEN THE SERVICES RENDERED BY YOU AND OTHER COMPETITORS OUT THERE?

1)Let's start things up using a typical G.M.A.T tutor/training center within Lagos to clarify.First he/she runs you through the basis of the Mathematics, making you assume that the G.M.A.T only test your understanding of these basics skills instead of test taking strategies as guessing ,logically reasoning,remodeling of question e.t.c.

2)80-95% of training centers do not take each section of the G.M.A.T as a program,which requires learning under the supervision of a qualified tutor.

3)90-98% of training centers only bank on the free G.M.A.T prep software for complete training which if you ask me is so wrong.

4)90-98% of training centers shy away from Integrated reasoning section(because of its non usefulness to your over all score) under mining the fact that admission officers of ivy league schools often make use of it,when deciding who gets admitted to certain fields.

5)Video tutorials,question banks,paid for resources am I willing to let go off.
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by TheProgram: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
justwise:
Do you charge for your service?
The on-line class is free (which is made up of power point presentation and word(.doc/.pdf) worksheet while private meeting at any location of your choice would cost some money.
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by TheProgram: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
First,I'd like to have your opinion about the means of disseminating these information.
Would you prefer we have a full video tutorial section,infographic or power point presentation per topic?
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
TheProgram:
First,I'd like to have your opinion about the means of disseminating these information.
Would you prefer we have a full video tutorial section,infographic or power point presentation per topic?

Then contact the admin to place your ad here
Re: GMAT , GRE And The New SAT Master Class. by TheProgram: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2016
justwise:

Then contact the admin to place your ad here
I'd put that in mind sir.

(1) (Reply)

Come Take A Trip To ARINTA WATERFALLS / Would You Travel In Nigeria For Leisure? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.