Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) (12183 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP / Toyin Saraki Joins Rotary International - Arch Klumph Society - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Bdemmy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
So?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by tlops(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
who cares?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Dahveydson(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
He's supporting humanity but still owe his workers their salaries.

Na wa
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dahveydson:

Na wa
are u his worker?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by ukashai(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
that is a nice move
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Excuzeme: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
livinbygrace:
I remember this guy back then in Festac,Lagos .He was among the first set of G boys then(remember the days when EFCC used to burst cafes) ,made his money and invested it wisely.This shows that,its not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.

You mean he used to be a Yahoo-Yahoo Boy, back then?

I thought he was an Economist Consultant that wants to save the Dollar?

When did Rotary Stop doing "due-diligence" on the people it recruits........ or is it just that they must be "loaded"?

No wonder the Players and Management Staff of Ifeanyi Ubah Football Club are crying for their unpaid wages! NFF must hear this.

BTW: How you make your Money matters!
I dont want to make Money by putting somebody in misery for the rest of their life........ only to now later be forming "Rotary philanthropist".
Make Clean Money and God will bless you with it.

KARMA is real! Remember, the rich also cry!! undecided undecided

Dahveydson:

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by livinbygrace: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol!!Consultant indeed,ask any Festac man,Ifeanyin na confirm street boy he was well known in the area those days.Anyway,he is a wise man and he used the money well..

Excuzeme:

You mean he used to be a Yahoo-Yahoo Boy, back then?

I thought he was an Economist Consultant that wants to save the Dollar?

When did Rotary Stop doing "due-diligence" on the people it recruits........ or is it just that they must be "loaded"?

No wonder the Players and Management Staff of Ifeanyi Ubah Football Club are crying for their unpaid wages! NFF must hear this.

BTW: How you make your Money matters!
I dont want to make Money by putting somebody in misery for the rest of their life........ only to now later be forming "Rotary philanthropist".
Make Clean Money and God will bless you with it.

KARMA is real! Remember, the rich also cry!! undecided undecided

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by fpeter(f): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
make he extend the charity to me
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by fireforfire: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
But Rotary is a cult in disguise... My observations undecided
iv heard dt too
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by fireforfire: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
LajaLaba:
Free Nnamdi KANU!!!!!
undecided
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
How was your JAMB result ?
amtaken:
Many people DON'T know, not doesn't know. Thanks.

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
kennydee05:
Of all services, service to humanity is the best...

But while serving humanity also remember to serve God

How else can you serve God if not through humanity?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by amtaken(f): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol are you ashamed of being corrected?

Hahahahaha village English won't save you.

#pityisallifeelforyou.

allanphash7:
How was your JAMB result ?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by ledichic: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by natureisgood(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dahveydson:

Na wa

Lmfbao!!! Maybe his workers aint part of Humanity hence felt no need to support/pay them.. Sooo Funny, Crazy People.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
yarimo:
No na fura da nono full inside >: grin

Na oyel and okpa full inside
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by relicng: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
How can join the club?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by relicng: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
How can I join the club?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Vickings(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
How do you mean please. I am a rotarian and we don't engage in any cult or fetish activities. Thanks.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vickings:

How do you mean please. I am a rotarian and we don't engage in any cult or fetish activities. Thanks.
your moniker says otherwise sir.. Thanks
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by simplemach(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lordshola:
am proud to b a rotaractor. Welcome on board to the number 1 humanitarian club in d world Dr Ifeanyi Uba.

#Fellowship.
through service my broda.. of which club are u?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Lordshola: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
simplemach:
through service my broda.. of which club are u?

Am from rotaract club of Federal school of surveying.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Lalaland1(f): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
are u his worker?
he is owing them five months salary..he presents himself as an angel meanwhile he is a devil in disguise
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by simplemach(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Lordshola:

Am from rotaract club of Federal school of surveying.
ok, where, which state?
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
The name go shake the world. OK let's wait and see. Dazzol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger / Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.