Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (60324 Views)

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Photo Of VP Osinbajo As A Pupil Of Corona School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by sinistermind(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Osinbajo: Buhari said the $321million is for development projects in the north
Tinubu: Ehn!!! Shey bobo yen o ya werey sha
Akande: Ha!!! Kilode!!! We no go see chop?

2 Likes

Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by usibengate(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
They were only expressing shock over Ocholi's death. Use ur head nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by eniolorunopa1: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
funny,see as VP is gesticulating
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Osibanjo: Buhari is not going to share the recovered Abacha loot money.
Tinubu and Akande:- Kilode, ki ni itum ti ti, buhari ye ki o fi owo ara

You tried!!!!!
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
And a president have the gods to tell the media that Abacha is not corrupt...Zombies where have your brains gone to smh
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by okenna1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
d akande man be like "e dikwa sure"
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mediapace:
They must have been talking of how chelsea was defeated by a mere p.s.2 or P.s.g.
u called PSG "mere"? Bro u need ur head checked seriously
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
*in Rochas voice* my people my people grin lol
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by sukkot: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
akande be like : VP abeg help me count my teeth if e still complete. I chop beans for jagaban house wey get stone inside am. e be like say the stone done chip my back teeth comot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480300_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by bedspread: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
[i][/i]But True true!! This money no de finish??
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by piagetskinner(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Won tun ti ri owo min... Aaah!
Abacha sha... Babanla ole ni man yen oo
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by ajalawole(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
And Tinubu be like "jesu abeg put ur eye for the money oo before bubu go play you wayo" cheesy
... Bro u badt gan grin

1 Like

Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Jalubarika(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
G
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by chidozieikeji2: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another dasukigate in the making remember the dasuki caash was one of the abacha loot that was given back to naija so dey are just happy dat soon dey will soon share dia own
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Kcxee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
sainty2k3:
the man in white be like 'ki lo wi ! that money still remain'
this would very funny in Yoruba's intonation

1 Like

Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by ejosh4(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
And ThieffNubu be like "jesu abeg put ur eye for the money oo before bubu go play you wayo" cheesy

Ah!!!!!! FTC for the 4th time today
THESE JUST SHOWS HOW JOBLESS U HAVE BEEN TODAYTODAY[b][/b]
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by bigfather(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
And ThieffNubu be like "jesu abeg put ur eye for the money oo before bubu go play you wayo" cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
That is chief Bisi Akande

sainty2k3:
the man in white be like 'ki lo wi ! that money still remain'
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by MrPaul2: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why is there face like they want to discover mongo park
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by nicerichard05: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
ejosh4:

THESE JUST SHOWS HOW JOBLESS U HAVE BEEN TODAYTODAY[b][/b]

FYI I am working and I am sure my salary and ur own nor be mate and also it may interest u to knw dat it didn't tak me 30mins to become FTC in 4 topics. Mtchewwww
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nayok(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

FTC for the fourth time in a day,

Bro u be nnpc striked staff? undecided
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by davidthe16th: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
tinubu: when are sharing the money?
VP : as soon as oga receive alert bt according d role u have played.
Man on white: Ahhh, kilode, iyala iya anybody street ti take over!
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by okezed: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yoruba and shouting, even the educated.
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Ojayk(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
VP: PMB is not allowing me to appoint people in that list you guys gave me ooh!

BAT & BA: What.............
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by dilini(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
VP: Shey e ti gbo pe World Bank fe ma monitor bi won ma na owo ti Abacha ji ni gba yen..

Akande:.. Ahhhh! Were lo ma se awon people won yi ke?

Tinubu:.. Shey won ya wéré sha?...

Oro wo'lu o!
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by 100Cents: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
There is an earlier thread before this one nah.

More funny than this..
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol
Re: This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral by Nuezha(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
obasiken:
Abacha was not corrupt ...... PMB
YES!! COMPARED WITH ALL LOOTERS IN THE LAST ADMINISTRATION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.