Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC (23824 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / ‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Leviseed: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Charge him to Court nah. Why re u disturbing us here on nairaland
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Achorise: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
He didn't campaign or support Buhari, so he's paying for his sins, how did Efcc know there was money there.
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by gerrardomendes(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
people have money
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by eniwaye2: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
make den jail d man, i apply for airfoce sm years back, i wrote exam nd attend oda screening, could u believe all the names that was later released no come for exam nor screening. 9ja ny fada land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by kay29000(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
I am working on a book about this man and Hus loot. And insider started giving me information on him in late 2014, so I wasn't at all surprised when he was picked up by EFCC. The book is going to be fiction, with fake names, but the intelligent will be able to see pasa that and know who I am talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Godspower1930: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
good for them
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Achorise: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
But ,if found guilty jail him and his family, their children won't allow us to drink water and keep cup in school.oppres people girl friends with our stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by texazzpete(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
yekparikpa:
Sick and tired of this present Government. Present your evidences for a matter already court and stop the media propaganda bull.shit.

Sick and tired of you wailers who are ignorant, yet shamelessly vocal.

The entire article is about the EFCC presenting their case - backed by evidence - to the judge in a court. How the heck is this 'media propaganda'? Did they call a press conference to announce it?

send me your address so I can DHL a copy of Queen Primer or Brighter Grammar to you since you cannot even read properly.

shammah1:
Dead on arrival...
APC & EFCC should show us prove to back their stupid allegations not that old internet picture of drug money in a bucket they posted to back their lies.
We are tired of lies & propaganda.
EFCC are toothless - OBJ 2016

We are tired of you sycophants trying to derail the fight against corruption because of N2000 stipend.
Can't say i blame you too much, anyway. In this hot sun, it's hard to stand outside and carry placard for your usual N500. Much easier to sit behind your laptop and attack those who are fighting corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by blackpanda: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
At this point, they should show us a video of them searching his house and the point where they found the $1m, all this senseless journalism of today sef.

Today - they post story, tomorrow - someone denies it, the day after - someone rebukes it... angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Actually the efcc dont care whether u believe it or not. This is a court case, so its for the court to decide. Your thoughts, input or belief is irrelevant. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Jethrolite(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
What does it feel like sleeping with $1m cash in your room.

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by ladyF(f): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually the efcc dont care whether u believe it or not. This is a court case, so its for the court to decide. Your thoughts, input or belief is irrelevant. grin
lol I pity them. If they cannot convince ordinary me, how do they want to convince the court? It's their word against Badeh's. They had better do better than this! grin
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by 2n2k(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
HirstMOG:
The money he fraudulently removed from Airforce account in 2013, the exact amount was found in his bedroom. EFCC Una borrow sense from Lie Muhammed??

You misread the report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by DrTims(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
This people are terrible. When people like us have no jobs after graduating for more than three years. I pity this country. Smh

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by mikkypel(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please buhari, can you appoint Lee yoo sung of City Hunter as EFCC chairman.. He knows how to show all this corrupt people to the world publicly

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by JuanDeDios: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
chekasforchekas:
A man who has been under investigations, will not clean his ass abi? Hahahah lies
Your thought process is linear. What if he didn't know they know about that house, or didn't you read that he denies ownership of it?

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by sholatour(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Which version should we believe? His lawyer said no money was found in his home. embarassedWhich version should we believe? His lawyer said no money was found in his home.
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by saintdennis(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Excuzeme:

If we dont believe the CASH....... what about the palatial Mansions, did EFCC plant that one in Abuja for him as well?

Look, these people (whether in APC or PDP or the Armed Forces) are executive Criminals.

They should be sentenced to death for raping this country.

Bro I tire... when you see edifices being erected you gotta wonder "how na!"
Even abroad such buildings will be investigated immediately! Cos oyibo sabi 'gossip' and 'bad belle' well well na why em dey developed!

You as a young boy with no valid work no fit drive better car, em go reach station to report you, before you know police don dey observe am. You can't even build mansion without mortgage loan.

....BUT In naija? You will see a mansion erected under 2month No questions asked!

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by saintdennis(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
He didn't campaign or support Buhari, so he's paying for his sins, how did Efcc know there was money there.

Bro don't forget about the recent BVN exercise ooo, many people don pack money keep for house na... cos now who wan link him account with 'secret account' wey illegal money dey lol.

Don't forget the chick who ALLEGEDLY drugged drugged her bf and stole his N50m(can't rem d amount)
....TTHE Q I asked myself is who keeps that kinda money @ home??
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Achorise: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro don't forget about the recent BVN exercise ooo, many people don pack money keep for house na... cos now who wan link him account with 'secret account' wey illegal money dey lol.

Don't forget the chick who ALLEGEDLY drugged drugged her bf and stole his N50m(can't rem d amount)
....TTHE Q I asked myself is who keeps that kinda money @ home??
you are so on point. Thanks man
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by mideactive: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Make dem check him belle,Dolapo dey inside grin
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
EFCC please puctures or I dont believe it. Its not about word of mouth where is the evidence?
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by jojoki: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Everybody in Uncle Jonathan Government took advantage of His weakness. Death penalty should be applied in massive corruption cases. #enoughisenough
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Mactop01: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol more still coming, am sure Yankee president sef no see that kin money, I hail some menh for this country sha, we get some werey mind
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by ichito(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
I luv naija and the way they tweet stories. .........
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by femochee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Haa..oga Badeh, theris God oo..Chai
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Not $983,000, not $990,000, he had to round it up to $1m so that he will trend grin cheesy
EFCC cry
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by dotun365: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2016
ladyF:
At this point, they should show us a video of them searching his house and the point where they found the $1m, all this senseless journalism of today sef.

Today - they post story, tomorrow - someone denies it, the day after - someone rebukes it... angry

exactly what I'm saying. They didn't even name which EFCC official said it. The media is mischievous in their own way
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Ayatullah(m): 1:39am On Mar 11, 2016
ladyF:

ladyF, nah wha for you oooooo! So you are so senselesss undecided

1 Like

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Ayatullah(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2016
HirstMOG:
The money he fraudulently removed from Airforce account in 2013, the exact amount was found in his bedroom. EFCC Una borrow sense from Lie Muhammed??

Go back and read the story again before running your foul mouth........so simple a story you cannot comprehend......shame on you. No wonder you always come last in your school days.
Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by HirstMOG(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Ayatullah:

Go back and read the story again before running your foul mouth........so simple a story you cannot comprehend......shame on you. No wonder you always come last in your school days.

Whatever sense you are able to draw from this picture is where APC vehicle will land you. Enjoy your change clever boy

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by Jaywon242(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
how I wish this was in nigeria

Re: We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC by simi4me(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos / You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.