Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary (24960 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / Photos From Joseph Yobo's World Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by rawtouch: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Taribo west dada don turn to bald head
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by iambabaG: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
hazyfm1:
OK,

But WHERE IS WAYNE ROONEY?

A mumu has been spotted!!
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Johnny19: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
chxe:
Where is rooney.. I thought they said he will be there.
Dude them Neva play the match nau... A typical hater always looking for an avenue to criticize. .. SMH
cc: lalasticlala nd ishilove come nd see oo
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Johnny19: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
rawtouch:
Taribo west dada don turn to bald head
He is now a pastor....
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why is Taribo west looking old... abi im lie for im football age ni??

Yobo congrats jawe.. to win 100 caps no easy....
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by justice1000: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
good one yobo. u served ur country with all ur heart, despite ur incredible own goal dat knocked us out dat year.congrats. d legend of ogoni land.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Kgdavid(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Too bad Nigerians, unlike other nations, never appreciate those who serve and serve well. Just because his latter days were not quite as auspicious as his former days does not mean a true legend of the Nigerian game should be mocked in his retirement. Such a shame!

Since i started watching football properly this guy has been a rock at the back of Nigeria's defence. The Sodje's, Shittu's, Apam's, Adeleye's, Nwanneri's, and co came and went but Joseph Yobo was always there. Please respect this man.

I remember the sense of pride i used to feel when both he and Okocha were captaining English premier league clubs. You think it's a small achievement for an African to do such??

As far as i'm concerned, Yobo and Enyeama are the last of the era in which Nigeria was still great.

Nuff respect sir.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Busolami2015:

source : http://streetgist.com/photos-nigerias-biggest-football-stars-turn-up-for-joseph-yobos-big-centenary-game-launch/
Mancity mid-fielder - KOLO TOURE?? When and how? That aside, I just hope he has invested enough to cope with the retirement, so as for his life not to end like that of Yekini et'al.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by hazyfm1: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
iambabaG:

My mumu father has been spotted!!

really?
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Rajosh(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
hazyfm1:
OK,

This is The announcement and not the testimonial. Rooney, David Moyes and co are to attend the testimonial.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by hazyfm1: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rajosh:
This is The announcement and not the testimonial. Rooney, David Moyes and co are to attend the testimonial.

I SEE
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by cashful(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kgdavid:
Too bad Nigerians, unlike other nations, never appreciate those who serve and serve well. Just because his latter days were not quite as auspicious as his former days does not mean a true legend of the Nigerian game should be mocked in his retirement. Such a shame!

Since i started watching football properly this guy has been a rock at the back of Nigeria's defence. The Sodje's, Shittu's, Apam's, Adeleye's, Nwanneri's, and co came and went but Joseph Yobo was always there. Please respect this man.

I remember the sense of pride i used to feel when both he and Okocha were captaining English premier league clubs. You think it's a small achievement for an African to do such??

As far as i'm concerned, Yobo and Enyeama are the last of the era in which Nigeria was still great.

Nuff respect sir.

Well said.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Heshei: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
abbeyman1798:
This is Beautiful. Been the first to comment is good. My account number is 0000000000

Don't thank me after receiving your alert , Just manage. That should be enough till you become the FTC again..maybe in another years time.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by alabi0040(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kai that yobo suit ehn, e be like make I strip am naked then collect the suit from him body shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by newpisces: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
I love Yobo! Great service for Nigeria. Congrats to him.
I hope he won't end up a coach like Oliseh.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Kirinwa: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
I couldn't help saying Eyah when I saw Taribo.It brought back feelings of the past when he used to have a weird hairstyle.

He now looks matured and organised
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by DauraDullardo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
hazyfm1:
OK,

Do you have comprehension issues? Wayne Rooney is billed to participate in the testimonial match slated for May 27 at the Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium in PortHarcourt.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by oluwasegun007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
congratulations.....i'll try to attend grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Sanchase: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you Yobo for all the own goals sad
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Thelmerh(f): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
pls who is taribo west in d pictures
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by chimaobinelson(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
justified10:
lolz..

grin u bad walai

lolz...Oga y u wan spoil show for your own country man naa.. pesin wey no know yobo for pitch fit read ur comment

But yobo eh..see u and ayegbeni god no go forgiv una for all de Gooooaaaiiiiii we una use giv my grand pa high bp..anyway quantinue
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Papafriday(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please, someone should help me tell Kanu Nwankwo that he is no more a boy. That braided hairstyle doesn't show maturity at all. It was fine while he was still playing football, but now that he is retired, that boyish hairstyle should also retire. Take Okocha for example, he stopped using that hairstyle almost immediately after he retired from active football. Kanu is someone I respect so much, but that hairstyle does not speak well of him. And to Yobo, I must commend his contributions towards the growth of football in his fatherland. Sir, you succeeded in writing your name in gold. Wish you the best in all your endeavor.
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by Rexnegro(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Afrok:
Am happy for him... it's not easy at all, i don't think i can forget the fact that he played every match for a full season for Everton when he was still young and fit.
hazard did more than that last season played every lig games, ucl, fa, Carlin even principal and dean's cup for chelshit that's Why fatigue dey tell The guy dis season ....so yobo playing only 38 lig games for everton isn't a deal at all talk less of a big deal.....#FromABarcaFan
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by hazyfm1: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Do you have comprehension issues? Wayne Rooney is billed to participate in the testimonial match slated for May 27 at the Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium in PortHarcourt.
Noted Dullard
Re: Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary by doubled123(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
This Taribo West don enter age 70... I no wan know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Kennedy Is WPF, World Power Lifting Champion 2016. Photos / Onyekuru Hat-trick Helps Galatasaray Secure Biggest Win In 32 Years / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.