Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me (11738 Views)

My Aliexpress $100 Coupon Is For Sale Hola At Me / I Have Payoneer Funds For Sale At $270 / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Still buying funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual!
No stories!
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Good moring Fellow NLanders!

Still buying funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual!
No stories!
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by Toptic(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2016
can u buy my $20 payoneer fund?
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Toptic:
can u buy my $20 payoneer fund?

No because the minimum you can transfer from payoneer to payoneer is $50
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
I currently buy at 305/$ and 310/$ for funds above 700$
Hola me asap let's transact
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by biuti(f): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please do you know if my money will be deducted as activation fee if I load my payoneer card for the first time? If yes, what if the fund is not up to the activation fee? will they still deduct it and will I be able to use the fund if they didn't deduct it?
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
biuti:
Please do you know if my money will be deducted as activation fee if I load my payoneer card for the first time? If yes, what if the fund is not up to the activation fee? will they still deduct it and will I be able to use the fund if they didn't deduct it?

Yes they will deduct it but I'm sure if they will touch it if it's not upto the account.
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by biuti(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
sunboy:

Yes they will deduct it but I'm sure if they will touch it if it's not upto the account.

Ok thanks but do you know if i'll be able to use it the fund if they've not deducted activation fee?
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
biuti:

Ok thanks but do you know if i'll be able to use it the fund if they've not deducted activation fee?

No I don't
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by biuti(f): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
sunboy:

No I don't
Alright, thanks.
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by arbitrage: 3:26am On Jul 22, 2016
biuti:
Alright, thanks.
You will be able to use your Payoneer fund but they will deduct their activation fund anytime you have enough funds. Don't forget that annual charge will still be deducted after every year of usage. Mine was deducted again early this July.
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by biuti(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
arbitrage:
You will be able to use your Payoneer fund but they will deduct their activation fund anytime you have enough funds. Don't forget that annual charge will still be deducted after every year of usage. Mine was deducted again early this July.

Wow, thanks a lot. I learnt about the annual charge too. The charges are just too much though the card is very useful. Thanks
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
I currently buy at 305/$ and 310/$ for funds above 700$
Hola me asap let's transact
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
@piman.. cant you just open your own thread
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 315/$ and 320/$ for funds above $700
Hola asap let's transact
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2016
I am now buying Payoneer funds at 330/$
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 340/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
sunboy:
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual

If you could just trust me, funds are available. You are going to be paying into a company's account , therefore your money has a trace. Google Gurusvillage Writing Service. I cannot fattom transfering dollar first (all transactions on the internet without record). You can also go through my profile here. You could get up to $1000 dollars and I will show you a screenshort of funds availability.
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
obasy09:

If you could just trust me, funds are available. You are going to be paying into a company's account , therefore your money has a trace. Google Gurusvillage Writing Service. I cannot fattom transfering dollar first (all transactions on the internet without record). You can also go through my profile here. You could get up to $1000 dollars and I will show you a screenshort of funds availability.

Kindly read through my thread, no single negative complaint about me. I am legit bro.
I gave two options, if you are in Lagos we can meet up and deal face to face, or you can send in batches maybe $50s, i credit it for every batch before you send another.

Otherwise, i wont send my money first sir.
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
sunboy:

Kindly read through my thread, no single negative complaint about me. I am legit bro.
I gave two options, if you are in Lagos we can meet up and deal face to face, or you can send in batches maybe $50s, i credit it for every batch before you send another.

Otherwise, i wont send my money first sir.
Exactly Bro. Smart
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by Sarahn: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
100% tried and trusted!
Sunboy is your man.
Lightening fast payment!
Fastest payoneer exchange I have ever done!
Absolutely Recommended!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sarahn:
100% tried and trusted! Sunboy is your man. Lightening fast payment! Fastest payoneer exchange I have ever done! Absolutely Recommended!
Thank you Sarah!
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Exactly Bro. Smart
Alesh abi
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by cremeandchic: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
sunboy:
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Following
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by sunboy(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2016
cremeandchic:

Following

Bring the funds, dont just follow ma wink
Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by cremeandchic: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2016
sunboy:

Bring the funds, dont just follow ma wink
Lol. Soon

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me by spincashmore: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Wonderful Service @sunboy.
Payment was immediate. I will definitely do business with you again. Recommended to all who might need his service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Naira And Its Misfortune / 100 Hot Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N50, 000 And Above / Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.