Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises (52140 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by localboy: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
hauwababy:
The young man, Albert Asemota, who met the first lady one on was so excited that he sang her praises about her humility.

#‎TruthOnly‬
It's embarrassing ,so many foolish senators. You can't get a role model from them.......how did sinator Dino get to the chambers of criminals headed my Saraki? What happened to Dino's former made in Nigeria wife? DINO IS A KNOWN WIFE BEATER AND A COWARD.Can the lousy sinator accuse our ESAMA FOR MARRYING LADY CHERRY?
Lara Oshiomhole is a blessing to Edo people.......she is the simplest woman I have ever met in my life.‪#‎LaraismadeinAfrica

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/edo-takes-selfie-with-oshiomoles-wife.html

Chaii..!! Naija Graduate ....what's "Sinator" ?

Guy it is spelt "Senator"

Please refer to your brighter grammar and practise very well and stop embarrassing ursef on public domain.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by engineerjimmy: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Coz you wan collect contract.you dey shower praises,u can't tell her about the degraded roads(luckyway etc),poor masses selling popcorn and chips at different parks(aduwawa road,agbor road,ring road etc) FOol

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Barney11: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
I tot she is very heavy now or is it contract marriage?
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Trust77: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Mr

"Sinator"
Mr
Young man!!
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by opribo(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=donbenedict post=43649704]All because of kitty cat[/quote

That Oshiomale man face resemble somebody that can 'magunrize' anybody who play rough play near this him direct foreign investment bae.
Young man becareful many have gone due to ignorance.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by ideology(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2016
She is just there, nothing special- Houseofglam7

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by SamiraF: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2016
EbukaLive:

How is someone guilty of the love of his life dying? All the years he stayed alone to honour her memory is it not enough? What is your problem with The Egbon? He should remain alive all his life? The fact that he went for someone like this, a trophy wife, is further proof of the love he had for Clara...

Love of Comrade's life? Clara? That woman died alone in pains while her USA based daughter tried to raise funds for her treatment. Oshiomole discovered his "love" for her only to her corpse. Abeg.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by argob44(f): 3:20am On Mar 11, 2016
She is beautiful though
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by AreaFada2: 4:26am On Mar 11, 2016
EbukaLive:

How is someone guilty of the love of his life dying? All the years he stayed alone to honour her memory is it not enough? What is your problem with The Egbon? He should remain alive all his life? The fact that he went for someone like this, a trophy wife, is further proof of the love he had for Clara...

If I hear. You obviously don't know Osho Baba. grin grin cheesy

Ask anyone close enough to him.

He didn't marry until Iara, true. But............ grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by BlackOnassis(m): 4:51am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
All because of kitty cat

my guy, chop knuckle. some ppl just like to dey fall person hand.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Gold digger alert.

This woman obviously loves apes.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by goshen26: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2016
I smell something......I have said it that osho baba is too old to service this gurl........pls just thinking ni ooo
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Fhowe: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Yes I agree with the op I saw her once at the shopping mall on sapele rd her convoy wasn't like the normal Nigerian First Lady very simple I think just two hilux and one jeep other First Ladies need to copy her style and stop wasting state money on fuel and unnecessary convoy here and there
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by timilinda(f): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Make one person thing no become another person thing ooo! wink wink
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Okeikpu(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
hauwababy:
The young man, Albert Asemota, who met the first lady one on was so excited that he sang her praises about her humility.

#‎TruthOnly‬
It's embarrassing ,so many foolish senators. You can't get a role model from them.......how did sinator Dino get to the chambers of criminals headed my Saraki? What happened to Dino's former made in Nigeria wife? DINO IS A KNOWN WIFE BEATER AND A COWARD.Can the lousy sinator accuse our ESAMA FOR MARRYING LADY CHERRY?
Lara Oshiomhole is a blessing to Edo people.......she is the simplest woman I have ever met in my life.‪#‎LaraismadeinAfrica

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/03/edo-takes-selfie-with-oshiomoles-wife.html
Ds boi ewelugo Amu melusia nwunye Onyeoshi Ma Ole ahu.
That's the disadvantage of marrying an old baboon
There r 80% chance that Oshimaole bodyguards r the ones enjoying that lady
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by phyiktor(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2016
because she allow you take selfie with her you dy praise her if she no allow you na insult we go dy hear for here
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Quashman(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Swissheart:
Is that the young man?.......... .

;DYoung man indeed... The selfie depicts *we're only kissing not fucking yet*! grin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Gkemz: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
When you as ugly as Oshiomole marry a charming lady, you become so jealous at every slightest move by intruders. Abi una won give Osho heart attack.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by Ejanla11(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
has he ever been told about thunderbolt?
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by slimthando(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
this woman too like money joor....
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by DrayZee: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladyF:
Lol na wetin woman dey cause be this. They even look better as a couple compared to (Adams and Lara) but true money love has prevailed. Love is good ooo...

I love [size=15pt]Davide470[/size] kiss kiss kiss
Who is this Davide470?
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises by SirDavico(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Swissheart:
Is that the young man?.......... .

I wonder ooo. The guy don old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video) / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.