Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label (28681 Views)

Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / Wizkid Floats New Label, Starboy Music - Watch This !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by chukslawrence(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by tomholly: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Congrats
Erave:
Fresh from signing a mouthwatering deal with international music label, Sony Music Entertainment, pop sensation, Davido has floated a new record label.

Aptly named ‘Davido Worldwide Music’, the need to float the new record label according to the ‘Aye’ crooner was necessary following his new recording and distribution deal with Sony Music.

Speaking with ERAVE on the new project Davido disclosed that he cannot sign any international deal without a verifiable and known company.

“I cannot sign an international deal without a company. Since I cannot sign as Davido, I registered the ‘Davido Worldwide Music’ label. It is a company managed separately by myself, my manager, my executive producer and HKN for my international endeavours.”
“The Sony deal doesn’t affect HKN label in any way. Sony Music relates with Davido’s new record label for the international market. Don’t go and write Davido leaves HKN because I don’t want my brothers to come after me,” he added jokingly.
You will recall that Davido penned a music deal with Sony Music in January 2016. The 2 album deal is a recording and distribution deal which will allow for the publishing and global distribution of intellectual materials from the ‘Skelewu’ crooner by Sony Music Entertainment.
His label, HKN Gang which he co owns with his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke is home to music acts such as Sina Rambo, B-Red, Danagog, Deekay and the newly signed Mayorkun....

Source: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/10/davido-floats-new-record-label/

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by justscorch: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMM DAVIDO IS ACTUALLY DINNING WITH THE DEVIL, SONY ARE ILLUMINATI AND FREEMANSONS, DAVIDO DNT KNOW WHAT HE IS GETTING HIMSELF INTO ALL BCAUS OF FAME, HE SHOULD READ AND LEARN FROM MICHEAL JACKSON AND HOW SONY TRIED TO DESTROY HIS NAME, EVEN MICHEAL JACKSON SAID IT THAT THE OWNER OF SONY IS A DEVIL, I JUST PITY DAVIDO, BECAUS HIS SOUL HAS BEEN SOLD TO THE DEVIL AND HE IS NOW A PUPPET OF THE ILLUMINATI, SMH THAT MUSICIANS DNT LEARN, HE SHOULD ASK EMINEM. I HAVE SAID MY OWN.

Same thing I thought about when I heard the news,its no surprise though he was always wearing one or two clothing's that have subliminal devilish intent,didn't want to say anything so I won't be labeled as a hater,then its he's life though let him enjoy "while it last"

1 Like

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
justscorch:

Same thing I thought about when I heard the news,its no surprise though he was always wearing one or two clothing's that have subliminal devilish intent,didn't want to say anything so I won't be labeled as a hater,then its he's life though let me enjoy "while it last"
EXACTLY BRO, WE SHOULD FOLD OUR HANDS AND KEEP WATCHING, MAYB HE IS IGNORANT OF D SYSTEM, I JUST PITY HIM.

1 Like

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
adepiero:
sx
bros you forget to add letter "e" in between s and x

1 Like

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by adepiero: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
bros you forget to add letter "e" in between s and x
Why una mind corrupt like this? six and sax dey, you no see na sex first come ur head. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL mayb but i do love d way u write
.HMMM

U NO TAKE EXCUSE NA

ANYWAY SHA.....E GOOD
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HMMM
U NO TAKE EXCUSE NA
ANYWAY SHA.....E GOOD
HEHEHE YEAH, HOW ARE U?
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Kakamorufu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahaahahaha. Naija people don come ooooo o o o
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMM DAVIDO IS ACTUALLY DINNING WITH THE DEVIL, SONY ARE ILLUMINATI AND FREEMANSONS, DAVIDO DNT KNOW WHAT HE IS GETTING HIMSELF INTO ALL BCAUS OF FAME, HE SHOULD READ AND LEARN FROM MICHEAL JACKSON AND HOW SONY TRIED TO DESTROY HIS NAME, EVEN MICHEAL JACKSON SAID IT THAT THE OWNER OF SONY IS A DEVIL, I JUST PITY DAVIDO, BECAUS HIS SOUL HAS BEEN SOLD TO THE DEVIL AND HE IS NOW A PUPPET OF THE ILLUMINATI, SMH THAT MUSICIANS DNT LEARN, HE SHOULD ASK EMINEM. I HAVE SAID MY OWN.
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by cyril700(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is this not the same Sony music Michael jackson said the owner is devilish? Davido's soul is facing serious risk coz of fame
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Kakamorufu(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
I will forward this to davido... If we can still make ammends to it. Thanks
justmenoni:
See name

Hkn global music
Hkn international
Davimade global music
David and imade
Deleks global music

The names above sef no too good but better than davido worldwide music...Problems We Nigerians have is branding and creating a sellable image..

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Kakamorufu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
E bad? You can join the queue if u wish too naw
repogirl:
Meanwhile Wizkid is multiplying the earth..... grin
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by repogirl(f): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kakamorufu:
E bad? You can join the queue if u wish too naw

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
rita25:
money miss road boy that's what I call dis kiddo smiley

Look atew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by justmenoni: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yh right grin

quote author=Kakamorufu post=43653599]I will forward this to davido... If we can still make ammends to it. Thanks [/quote]
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
tomholly:
Congrats

can u design my blog for me ,for free

pls.. just basic design.. nothin complicated
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
So what will happen to b red and shina Rambo's HKN tattoo?

1 Like

Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by oluwasegun007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
this is the kind of news i wanna hear about you not, david slaps baby mama, david s3x olosho without rubber....etc
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I love rich guys.

I dislike haters..

Money is good.

But u hate incontent people..
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by pumpy007(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
haters
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by richybaddy: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
The music and creative industry in Nigeria is big. Why not make it better with adequate funding and less illegal downloads? Gbedion is a social crowdfunding app for African creatives that can help solve this problem. View the video for more info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs6vH3RX5e4
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Temysteve(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
adepiero:
sx
pick up ur brain man!
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by eworm: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good start, but why cant he uses is naija label name
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Marlvin(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.EXCUSE ME?

ER YOU TRYNA COPY ME? I MEAN MY "BIG FRONT"

'Font not Front'
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Marlvin(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

this should be in jokes section, it's hilarious
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by adepiero: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Temysteve:
pick up ur brain man!
Ur fada left his on the floor right
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by ideylaff: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
Meanwhile Wizkid is multiplying the earth..... grin

Lol so funny grin

But let's tread carefully a record deal is tied to conditions.

Can Davido sell what he's mandated to sell?

Is he bankable as an artist to come up with the material for 2 albums that will have worldwide approval ?

That how Dbanj signed every label possible with no quality material delivered.

I think Davido is rolling in the hype more than sitting down to think we'll.

Have you seen his crew.

Just followers and kids masking as business me. Even his corporate image should be getting his tweets and utterances on social media do as
not to hurt the brand image
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by repogirl(f): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
ideylaff:

Lol so funny grin

But let's tread carefully a record deal is tied to conditions.

Can Davido sell what he's mandated to sell?

Is he bankable as an artist to come up with the material for 2 albums that will have worldwide approval ?

That how Dbanj signed every label possible with no quality material delivered.

I think Davido is rolling in the hype more than sitting down to think we'll.

Have you seen his crew.

Just followers and kids masking as business me. Even his corporate image should be getting his tweets and utterances on social media do as
not to hurt the brand image
well, I get you but since he has come this far, I believe he can make it work.

Davido has genuine talent and he has a certain instinct for good music. It's not hype atall, the guy seems to know what he's doing. Listen to his music, it has evolved from where it began and he is hardworking. His type can sleep in studio for weeks working on songs. He loves music and he has worked hard to get this far.

Dbanj doesn't seem to have music in mind but business, and he doesn't have that killer music instinct that Davido has. Davido is all about the music.

How many Nigerian artistes have collaboed with as many African artistes as Davido has? All this is what made him an international superstar.

Davido is not hyped at all, he worked for it.
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by ideylaff: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
well, I get you but since he has come this far, I believe he can make it work.

Davido has genuine talent and he has a certain instinct for good music. It's not hype atall, the guy seems to know what he's doing. Listen to his music, it has evolved from where it began and he is hardworking. His type can sleep in studio for weeks working on songs. He loves music and he has worked hard to get this far.

Dbanj doesn't seem to have music in mind but business, and he doesn't have that killer music instinct that Davido has. Davido is all about the music.

How many Nigerian artistes have collaboed with as many African artistes as Davido has? All this is what made him an international superstar.

Davido is not hyped at all, he worked for it.

This is my kind of people on here, constructive, not sensitive, but straight to the point with no uncouth or unpleasant words to
drive home a point or the message.

God bless you. I am so impressed with your manner of response.

Collabo just creates temporary awareness, it's never a precursor to bn successful as an artist. If you look at it closely

Evergreen collabos that are time immemorial are hard to come by these days where an artist just calls the other "hey I am in the
studio, do you want to jump on thus remix or beat with me" within 1 hr the song us out online. Then in a few months it expires it's hype
rave.

I am yet to be convinced though? Lol grin
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by Temysteve(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2016
adepiero:
Ur fada left his on the floor right
wow! So babaric...
Re: ‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label by repogirl(f): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
ideylaff:

This is my kind of people on here, constructive, not sensitive, but straight to the point with no uncouth or unpleasant words to
drive home a point or the message.

God bless you. I am so impressed with your manner of response.

Collabo just creates awareness, it's never a precursor to bn successful as an artist. If you look at it closely

Evergreen collabos that are time immemorial are hard to come by tenses days where an artists just calls the other "hey I am in the
studio, do you want to jump on thus remix or beat with me" within 1 hr the song us out online. Then in a few months it expires it's hype
rave.

I am yet to be convinced though? Lol grin

well.... I guess time and Davido's upcoming international success will eventually convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.