Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Alphabet Invasion Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Alphabet Invasion Game (1319 Views)

Alphabet game:start a new sentence with the next letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alphabet Invasion Game by funloaded: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ok, this may be new to you guys, I'll explain every detail about this game. For those of you that knows about lunch hour show(rock star media)... This game was first introduced by them.

In this game, I'll give you guys 3 letters e.g M V I then you'll create a funny or awesome word(acronym) with the letters e.g Most Valuable Idiot

As you can see, the first 3 letters rhymes with the letters given. All you just have to do is to be creative with your words.

The person with the highest number of likes will be on the winner list(I'll be the one to update that list)

If you want to play the game, just write the 3 words that you created, that's all.

For those that are not interested in playing, you can vote for the best acronym.

To play this game online visit www.funloaded.xyz/game

Let the game begin!!!!!!

The letters given is T O M
Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by funloaded: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
No winner yet
Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by funloaded: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
The Official slowpoke
Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by DeHero1: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
APC
Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by Maydew: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeHero1:
APC
A Passionate Coward

1 Like

Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
T.O.M {the oriented moroon}
Re: Alphabet Invasion Game by Ali1king: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
The odourful mouth

(1) (Reply)

How Many Squares Are In The Picture? / BE Sincere!! If This Happens To You In Public, Which Would You Grab First? / What Odds Can One Play On Bet9ja In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.