Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (19134 Views)

Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Babyphinas(f): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2016
That's Niger for us
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by phanshark(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2016
gonaij:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BEWARE >>>>>>>>>>>>

There are fake versions of Infinix HOT NOTE in Nigerian market.

Infinix is committed to offering customers the best quality, so fans/customers should be aware so as not to fall victims purchasing the fake version of this device.

How to Spot the Fake

1. The Speaker and SIM card port arrangement is different from the original as shown in the image below
na d fake one plenty pass,i bought infinix hot 2,infiinix say it has 16g inbuilt memory but it has 11,infinix say permanent batry but mine is removable.but the phone fast sha.
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by BabaAgba001(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2016
NA Wa o

??
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by phanshark(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2016
gonaij:

Infinix is committed to offering customers the best quality, so fans/customers should be aware so as not to fall victims purchasing the fake version of this device.

How to Spot the Fake

1. The Speaker and SIM card port arrangement is different from the original as shown in the image below
na d fake one plenty pass,i bought infinix hot 2,infiinix say it has 16g inbuilt memory but it has 11,infinix say permanent batry but mine is removable.but the phone fast sha. I think is from the company,because evrybody don disrespect Nigeria
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Shittaakeem(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2016
Davidtayor01:
Infinix hot note pro for sale, pls if interested contact 08137815087
How much
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Ameanux(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Infinix phone is becoming worrisome, considering how it get brick without rooting.
I'm using the original hot2 but it always get brick. Does it mean infinix produce trash phones too? Or what is all about the bricking stuff.
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by symbianDON(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2016
and very soon now, there will be a fake of this fake infinix clone.....infinix on a looooonnnng thing grin
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by dosden: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Buy from the original stuff
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Adesiji77: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
All these stress because I wan buy infinix, abegi! undecided
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Iko5000: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
[size=16pt]Get ready for even more fakes as Buhari has open the doors with his china visit. [/size]

1 Like

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Applaner: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2016
So buhari went to China to bring in fake phones

Some people will develop hypertension because of this comment

I no go blame them.

Mtchewwwee
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
me sef just tire.. Fake of a fake
daphid25:
Lmao!!! Infinix brand self no be original before name tongue
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Infinix engineer gone rogue ...dishing out fake Infinix devices grin
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Heeboy94:
grin grin grin grin grin
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]shocked
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Jacko1(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Na too on phone oh before using am be the koko.....

As u jus on am na so the phone seller go shout brossssss

I dey come wait giv me dat one test this one first..... Brosssssss u sabi oh..... Brosssss

Sha no more tecno buying from me
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by vikeyz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Original infinix hot 3 now available, check my signature below
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Question- If a normal infinix phone is substandard...what then shall we term these fake models?...lol
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by huntax(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
jeytee:
Question- If a normal infinix phone is substandard...what then shall we term these fake models?...lol
Ignorance is a disease. Infinix have one of the best Android phone with awesome durability. The infinix hot note/pro is a classic... Playing FIFA on it is divine. No lag, very little heat on the screen unlike Samsung phones which would burn up when playing these premium games.

Battery life nko? 4,000 maH. Unbeatable by any Samsung Android phone. I can use the phone all day and if I hit 20%,I can turn on ultra mode and use for another 18hrs.

I expect Android users to go for efficiency over style, because efficiency get you through the day without having to carry your charger around or go about borrowing chargers.

I even forgot to mention the flash charge technology, where u can get ur 1% up to 69% in just 28 minutes. Samsung didn't have that feature when infinix hot note was first release (I think they now do)
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Xbox222: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
as far as i know, all infinix, tecno, injoo, wiko and the like are fake phones. so many persons will not agree with me because so many persons are fake too

1 Like

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Bookiemart01(f): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Do you sell or knows anyone who sells original infinix hot note? May I know the price

gonaij:

How to Spot the Fake

Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
huntax:

Ignorance is a disease. Infinix have one of the best Android phone with awesome durability. The infinix hot note/pro is a classic... Playing FIFA on it is divine. No lag, very little heat on the screen unlike Samsung phones which would burn up when playing these premium games.

Battery life nko? 4,000 maH. Unbeatable by any Samsung Android phone. I can use the phone all day and if I hit 20%,I can turn on ultra mode and use for another 18hrs.

I expect Android users to go for efficiency over style, because efficiency get you through the day without having to carry your charger around or go about borrowing chargers.

I even forgot to mention the flash charge technology, where u can get ur 1% up to 69% in just 28 minutes. Samsung didn't have that feature when infinix hot note was first release (I think they now do)

And being sentimental is a curse...I never compared infinix with Samsung,they don't even stand on the same grounds so how can they be compared?if infinix is so good,how come they only feel like superstars in Nigeria and some parts of Africa?...when people are talking about phones,infinix and tecno users should not utter a word.
Re: There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market by teehrt: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
infinix is a bad market for me.
I bought an infinix zero 2 with the excitement of its features in place of my Sony experia X. but I got the shocker of my life.
First I discovered after barely 12 hours of use, the phone started getting hot, before long it displayed high temp or something and gave warning of going off soon. surprised that I was only browsing and not event connecting it as a hotspot... haaa! I tire ooo

Second thing was, the contacts will load forever before responding. we never I want to make call, I am sure that won't be possible until I waited for almost 20 mins or forever for the contact of less than 500 to load. I resorted to using Nokia to make n receive calls.

Another stupid thing discovered was viewing my pictures ooo. It will only display the first two slides and what I get after is a blank screen and if I slide further, the phone hangs... bad market!!

let me enjoy music then, I said. Here, another experience was waiting for me with the speaker. only one side of the loudspeaker works, I inspected the other side but it appears to have been block inside. another bad market!!

I was prompted to upgrade the software to the latest version to have a better experience of my device. I was happy and quickly did DAT. it took about 123Mb of data but I didn t mind. The picture slide experience was corrected afterwards and nothing more.... bad market!!

Phone began to hang every now and then and going off by it self. It began self starting and self shutting at will... haaa which Kain thing be this.. and I have already giving out by xperia. what a bad market!!!

Remember the phone maker claimed it's a gorrila screen of what have you. Hmmmm!! It slipped from the couch unto the rug in my sitting room and got the screen cracked badly. Wondered if it has falling from my hand, it would have shattered.... very bad market!!

In all of this, I haven't even used up 1/4th of its RAM capacity or 1/3 of the internal memory and I am getting these experinces.. what rubbish I had said. baaaaad market!!

I have reset the phone back to factory setting twice now which corrected the contact loading only from the phone but soon went back to its normal lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng thing... bad market!!!
I am finding it really frustrating right now and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry with infinix. No good experience in using my hard earned money to buy your product...
infinix zero has really given me a ZERO experience so far.
What should I do about this bad market from infinix abeg?

INFINIX help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.