Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) (61997 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
greatness22:
lol, softie where? cheesy
On the inside na
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by delightf(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sugahylz:
Odi egwu ooo
Lekwa nwa ada nmadu undecided
ODi kwa egwu
Disone na half woman half man,
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by delightf(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mediapace:
I swear both of them are both male,does anyone observe that? angry
yes oooo s
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by delightf(f): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Wetin man go find with Chichi were look like Iron,
Na magnetic experiment him wan do with am?
I swear if she catch you
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
greatness22:
God abeg, even though am a sinner, pls sir, don't push dis type of STRONG woman my way. I need someone soft like Leriebloom and titi4fola. All these i ask.
bross u don pray on NL go to Church for day vigils kajiko? hawaaaa
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by caphone: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
No hate buh its a no no from me. Buh sha I dey envy her abs (4packs), dis gehl go beats yu blaq nd blu if yu mistakenly anger her. Thank God for yu yu get handsome dude wey go dey kpnsh your punna e go reduce the stress wey dey yo mind
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Baroba(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Akpuafo...
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by omauchay(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Wetin man go find with Chichi were look like Iron,
Na magnetic experiment him wan do with am?
lol hahaha
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by toprealman: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
kimnicki:
this boygirl get boyfriend ooh shocked
and you are still single....Na really matter be this oh!
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by bamite(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
kimnicki:
this boygirl get boyfriend ooh shocked
what do you aim to achieve by showing your boobs nw Mtchew
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by bamite(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
ooh pulease!..my guy is more handsome..more hilarious..super romantic,honest , hardworking..fucking rich..he totally adores me..am like a treasure in his eyes..and he Totally doesnt exist!
I do exist.. I can change your life overnight. PM me if you wish
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
On the inside na
Lol, which inside? pls make me understand. cool
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by ylaa(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
amen

e be like say u dey fear

greatness22:
God abeg, even though am a sinner, pls sir, don't push dis type of STRONG woman my way. I need someone soft like Leriebloom and titi4fola. All these i ask.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
bross u don pray on NL go to Church for day vigils kajiko? hawaaaa
Toh, Nagani
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
ylaa:
amen
e be like say u dey fear
Fear? I might even have d1ck injuries. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
bamite:
I do exist.. I can change your life overnight. PM me if you wish
haha..u are hilarious! ,..i dont need a guy to change my life,thanks for the offer tho'
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
you dont have to generalize guys like that,we still have some decently rich handsome guys out there,but then the bad eggs have spoilt the good ones.
maybe or maybe not
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
maybe or maybe not
lol,nothing can change your mind on this i guess.your view is so strong. grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol,nothing can change your mind on this i guess.your view is so strong. grin
lol..guys guys guys..they never cease to amaze me dear
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
You're a dreamer, which one has ever dropped from the sky?

terminator..
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by kimnicki(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
bamite:
what do you aim to achieve by showing your boobs nw Mtchew
last time I checked.......didn't ask you to go to my profile and view my pic

thank you
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Lanceslot(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
That guy is probably a gay.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
lol..guys guys guys..they never cease to amaze me dear
well am not holding forte for we guys but then all am saying is we still have some decent and trustworthy guys out there.and besides i believe you meet tthe bad ones just to appreciate that specialone better.#justsaying#the situation is not all gloomy.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahahahahaha.... Dream on!

queenaisha:
terminator..
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
Hahahahahahaha.... Dream on!
in case you dont know dear..Dreams come true!
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
farano:
She shared the photo on instagram with the caption:

"London is treating me good already. Got a new boyfriend. He is so handsome and hilarious"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCxwmIHJfSB/

That is not her bf
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
well am not holding forte for we guys but then all am saying is we still have some decent and trustworthy guys out there.and besides i believe you meet tthe bad ones just to appreciate that specialone better.#justsaying#the situation is not all gloomy.
trust me..have met alot of bad ones..i jex resign to faith that "The Good Ones are Yet To Be Born"
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=queenaisha post=43680540] trust me..have met alot of bad ones..i jex resign to faith that "The Good Ones are Yet To Be Born"[/quotei understand were you coming from,but trust me the goodones are out there.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes ma

queenaisha:
in case you dont know dear..Dreams come true!
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
prettyjo:
odiegwu ...

from the pictures above,who is the girlfriend undecided
тнє gυу ωιтн ¢αρ ι gυєѕѕ.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
Yes ma
well well! Am glad we finally come to an agreement
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by lekjons(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
ooh pulease!..my guy is more handsome..more hilarious..super romantic,honest , hardworking..fucking rich..he totally adores me..am like a treasure in his eyes..and he Totally doesnt exist!
lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi, Benzema, Other Football Stars Enjoying Their Vacation (Photos) / Paralympics: Nollywood Actress, Lauritta Onye, Wins Gold Medal / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.