Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Omolola - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Omolola (557 Views)

Omolola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omolola by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
OMOLOLA
. I have seen many Omolola but yours is exceptional and luscious.
. I have known many Omolola but yours extremely endowed with curvaceous.
. I have met many Omolola but yours is extremely beautiful.
. Okin, the Queen of birds genuflect your pulchritude and wish you to borrow your beauty.
. Kudos to the being behind that Gele; he/she deserves an accolade.
. Tit, a small songbird sings a melodious and romantic songs for you, all in the sake of complimenting this your figure 8.
. Aje Olokun, brings forth onto you many riches and opulence to your edifice to have your hand in marriage. Alayeluwa Oba Temitope Alli bestow onto you his Staff of Office to appreciate God's works in you.
. Ibadi Aran, Orekelewa, Ojuoge, Lion stops roaring when it sight you. Goat stops bleating when it set is eyes on you.
. Temitope Alli see you and his third leg begins to dangle underneath.
. Oluwo of Ilufi Kingdom pours a Philtre (Love portion) in your food, just to have you as a wife.
. Hmmmmmm Your look is pleasant to all seasons Nigba Ojo ati nigba erun didan ni o dan.
. The fondness of you deepens the heart of Obama that every time he see you his heart starts to weaken.
. You shines so bright that you outcast the radiant sunrise
. May God bless the womb that brought you to this heart.

Written by Alli Temitope Timothy Artwork by Oresegun Olumide 10/03/2016.OMOLOLA
. Okin, the Queen of birds genuflect your pulchritude and wish you to borrow your beauty.
. Tit, a small songbird sings a melodious and romantic songs for you, all in the sake of complimenting this your figure 8.
. Aje Olokun, brings forth onto you many riches and opulence to your edifice to have your hand in marriage. Alayeluwa Oba Temitope Alli bestow onto you his Staff of Office to appreciate God's works in you.
. Ibadi Aran, Orekelewa, Ojuoge, Lion stops roaring when it sight you. Goat stops bleating when it set is eyes on you.
. Oluwo of Ilufi Kingdom pours a Philtre (Love portion) in your food, just to have you as a wife.
. Hmmmmmm Your look is pleasant to all seasons Nigba Ojo ati nigba erun didan ni o dan.
. The fondness of you deepens the heart of Obama that every time he see you his heart starts to weaken.

Written by Alli Temitope Timothy Artwork by Oresegun Olumide 10/03/2016.
OMOLOLA

Written by Alli Temitope Timothy Artwork by Oresegun Olumide 10/03/2016.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Are Needed Urgently / The Holyspirit / Smell Of The Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.