Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! (2772 Views)

HIGHLY PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START TODAY!!! / Lucrative Business You Can Start With Little Capital And Make Good Profit / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
We are in the digital age; In as much as technology is taking people Jobs; it has variety of opportunities. If you cannot be hire into Jobs as there are no vacancies or you are employed & tire of your Job. I can help you to create an Exit Strategy if you are ready to partner with the #1 Largest European Beauty Company Expanding in Nigeria & Globally.
Will you be willing to Learn on How to maximize the opportunities of Social Media?
If Interested; I will teach U a simple strategy that will give you the INCOME you desire, get same skills you would have gotten on a Job & much more. It is very simple & duplicable.
Our Strategy is very simple & effective. We simply use the awesome power of Digital Marketing through various social media platform to promote the Sales of #1 Largest European Beauty Company Products & Business Opportunity by following the steps below:
1) Post/Advertise Pictures Daily & Consistently (I will provide pictures) to your various Social Media platforms such as FACEBOOK, WHATS APP, BBM CHANNEL, INSTAGRAM, GOOGLE +, TWITTER, LINKEDLN etc.
2). Share information of ur Products & Business Opportunity which I will also share with U
3). Engage your Customers, Friends & Follow Up till they are willing to buy
4). Our Company Products Cost ranges from N400, N1,000 +
Here are the cash awardees & bank commission alert of some business intelligent people like U who took advantage of this business opportunity & turned N2990 one time investment into N100,000 to N1,000,000 monthly.
Wow. Doesn't it sound interesting & easy? U can Sign up free @ http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=103808 if you are interested. Call/Whats App 07013665980

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Here are the cash Awardees of some business intelligent people like U who took advantage of this business opportunity & turned N2990 one time investment into N100,000 and more!

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Are you a professional network marketer?
This is for YOU!
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2016
In recent times, there have been many concerns about how viable our nation’s economy is. The cost of living is rising by the day. A good number of people are apprehensive about the future. The question on most people’s lips is where are we heading as a country? I understand their fear. But in the midst of all this, I am confident that this will turn out to be my best year. And it can be yours too. How do I know this? What makes me speak so confidently? You see, at a time in my life, I used to be worried about my future but now, I have gotten to the point that if everything I have is taken away from me, I would not be perturbed……..So what is the secret? The secret obviously is that there is No secret. It’s what you already know that you don’t know.
This level of confidence is not exclusive to a select few. No! It is available to everyone who cares to get it. Do you want to find out how?
Listen, economic change isn't a bad thing, it just hurt the masses who never prepared for it. Our country is going through economic, physical, mental and emotional orientation. Fasten your seat bet for a ride. I see Nigeria recovering but not as the old Nigeria.
Position yourself for success. The obvious question is, "where will you be left standing when the dust finally settles?" Fact is, the Nigeria economy will never be the same again....so get ready for the new economy. Remember! The only economy that matters most is your own economy.
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Oriflame offers: Here are some of the benefits we get with Oriflame:
1. Joining fee is very low, just N2990.( This covers for your starter pack:2 catalogues, pricelist, order forms, starter guides etc.) You can recover the fees in your first order itself.
2. As an Oriflame Consultant you get a 23% discount and 30% profit on the entire range of high quality beauty products.
3. Now you can order products online to be delivered to your home (anywhere in Lagos@N700 only) and at certain costs all over the 36 states in Nigeria.
4. You get gifts by doing certain business points (BP). And as an existing consultant you get gifts when you share the Oriflame opportunity with other and recruit other in your team
5.You decide when and how much you want to work. The only investment needed to build you own business with Oriflame is some 10-20 catalogues for circulation among your friends, neighbours, relatives and your time and passion to achieve something great in life.
6. Being an Oriflame Consultant is a lot of fun. You will have the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy beauty events and exciting activities.
7. You can build your career in Oriflame as a Manager by recruiting others in Oriflame.
8. You can travel around the world with Oriflame if you choose the Oriflame career path and become Manager or Director with Oriflame.

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
YES!

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by SeunOdumusi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by jackbennie: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
R those products only for ladies
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
No, there men stuff too
jackbennie:
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
thanks
SeunOdumusi:
Nice one!
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
jackbennie:
after shave, perfumes and many others

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by jackbennie: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice will like to register
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by jackbennie: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2016
tonjeola:
Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

trying to register and this was the error message i got

INFORMATION
2350:Consultant already exists
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
jackbennie:

trying to register and this was the error message i got

INFORMATION
2350:Consultant already exists
this is where you are getting error, the passsport section,
(During online registration process, type your Phone Number in the PASSPORT)

if you are on whatsapp, add me on 07013665980
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by jackbennie: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
tonjeola:
this is where you are getting error, the passsport section,
(During online registration process, type your Phone Number in the PASSPORT)

if you are on whatsapp, add me on 07013665980
ok so should i start the online registration allover again?
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
jackbennie:

ok so should i start the online registration allover again?
yes, once you complete it,i will get a notification too
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning,
Men are doing well in this business too, not only for women.

Join my team today!

Sign up free @: http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=103808

And connect with me on whatsapp +23470133665980

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
DO NOTHING AND GET NOTHING

The formula for getting nothing is simple and straight forward: just simply do nothing.

This is the line between success and failure.

Successful people keeps doing something while failures are watching, doing nothing whatsoever.

If what you do is nothing then don’t expect something.

Doing nothing disqualifies you from getting something.

Those who do nothing are not expected to have anything.

No man ever reaps from where he did not sow!

What you do determines what you get, Good morning my people.

Whatsapp/call: 07013665980. BBM: 2AEAE4CB

1 Like

Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by tonjeola(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oriflame is now N2990, those that took advantage of N1200, you are luck
Re: Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! by jackbennie: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2016
hello

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Akin Alabi, Patrick Ogidi, Olaide Alim, Adetunji (mr Fiverr) / Affordable Industrial Baking Oven / Request A Quote On Your Clearing Goods At The Nigeria Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.