Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) (24886 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet / Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by klarke(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
candyhouse:
SHE DISPLAYS VERY POOR FASHION SENSE AND COORDINATION IN HWER CHOICE OF OUTFIT. TOTAL MISMATCH AND THAT JACKET IN SCREAMING YELLOW CAN DEFINITELY PROVIDE THE LIGHTING IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE HALL. NOT CLASSY AT ALL. YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER STEPHANIE.
Nothing do her outfit abeg.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
candyhouse:
SHE DISPLAYS VERY POOR FASHION SENSE AND COORDINATION IN HWER CHOICE OF OUTFIT. TOTAL MISMATCH AND THAT JACKET IN SCREAMING YELLOW CAN DEFINITELY PROVIDE THE LIGHTING IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE HALL. NOT CLASSY AT ALL. YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER STEPHANIE.
Iit's funny how all you can see in her beautiful face and well covered body is colour mismatch.if it were to be one of all those nude creeps now,you will like...I smell jealousy
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Olasignature(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ola signature@stephanie okereke linus screen " DRY" at Genesis Delux cinema at lekki. see you con dress like alhaji... Na wa o
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Nche95(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
candyhouse:
what's this one saying?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Ojeni: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2016
candyhouse:

I thought only me notice this colour riot. She no dress well at all.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Adebola314: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Pineapp:
Clothes combo not cool undecided
But looking descent

Abi oooo. She looks like Masai warrior. Only spear is missing in the pix.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Foxxybrown: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Congratulations babe. Buh dis ur outfit cm spoil everything

She should get a stylist ASAP.
That jacket is seriously blinding!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Trust77: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
You too much woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Ezelinks(f): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2016
candyhouse:
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by slavemerchant: 6:47am On Mar 11, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Mtcheeeew....so what should we do? Hang ourselves...

I get rope for house of u wan hang o
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by adunmore(f): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Mskrisx:
God please bless this woman more... Lord u know how much I would want to be celebrated for the positive impact I would have on my generation so help Lord that my aspirations will not be turned to nothing.
.same here ooo.Baba God
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2016
I loved her

After the award night...I lover her even more

Intelligent,classy, good charisma, elegantly poised.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by ijbeauty(f): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Wow, see my course mate Williams. Nice pictures

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by ijbeauty(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2016
candyhouse:

Why is your bad belle so obvious??

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Daremee: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
candyhouse:

The truth is bitter but must be told. No bad belle here that I can see. The babe no dress fine, simple. The colour for the whole thing dey too much and she look like person who visit okirika market collect any cloth she find there put for body.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by bolaidu001: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Ojeni:

I thought only me notice this colour riot. She no dress well at all.

Even see as the creature in the green adire trouser in the last pic borrowed her yellow specs and put on his face. I don't like this dressing of Stephanie because it look like the kind of childish dressing that Tonto Dike will dress. Is not cool on her and her dressing need to be cool and classy. She is not a first year campus babe so that is why is looking distasteful.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by moupe: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
candyhouse:

No hard feelings, but she should have worn a black or dark brown jacket. That yellow is just too shouting and make her look tacky.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by merxi55(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ramanto:
IS SHE TALL OR GRACEFULLY ELEGANT?
she's both
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Screens "Dry" At Genesis Deluxe cinemas (Photo) by Spadelicious: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
merxi55:
she's both

All I know is, whether tall, whether elegant, whether make up is ok,whether hardworking, whether intelligent, whether charisma, whether decently covered, THAT ENSEMBLE IS A NO NO. it does very little to portray good style sense, and that's the honest truth. Let's face it.

Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details / Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Photos From Pasuma's 45th Birthday Party