Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter (29865 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by abiodun2007: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Carl shared the photo on his Instagram page and wrote "Miss the days of you falling asleep on me. Enjoy it fully".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCx65B7tqtp/?taken-by=carlikeme

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by abiodun2007: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE ADORABLE FATHER & DAUGHTER PHOTOS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/carl-ikeme-shares-adorable-photo-with-daughter.html

xo xo xo adorable....

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
I must make it if you believe you will make it click

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
dt baby is cute

update from praizeblog:::: Housewife loses eye after fight with 79-
year-old mother-in- law http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/housewife-loses-eye-after-fight-with-79.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by KOLZY(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
awwww... so much love in one photo embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nothing give joy more than having sweet children especially with a woman you love.
And you will be more happier when you have the financial resources to take care of them.
And your happiness will forever increased to a maximum point if your wife is a very supportive woman rather than being full house wife like my uncle wife.
To have a good family is everybody dream.
God please bless my hustle so that I will achieve this dream in no distance time.
Click like if you believe you can achieve it.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Achorise: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Every man's dream.

3 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by macino1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lovely, the joy of fatherhood is indeed sweet. Child is sleeping with so much sense of security and love in her dad's arms.
To all the expectant couple out there, may you dedicate your child before this time next year.

To all those going through INFERTILITY or ERECTILE dysfunction. Please, feel free to discuss with us on our WhatsApp for FREE counseling. Check signature for contact

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by ogawisdom(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by habefeh(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Happy for him
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by ifyemex(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Odi ok!
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
The baby is fine.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by tobillionaire(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
cute
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by thefakestan: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'll sound ignorant

But I Understand

ThefakeStan
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by okuneddie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
fine father,cute daughter......I can't wait to have mine

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by buoye1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cute
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by haibe(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Too cute embarassed
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oh father, oh daughter.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by nbright: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fair babe all d way

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by KOLZY(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
dancok:
Oh father, oh daughter.
Super Story cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by optional1(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
My future twin gals wil b more cuter than she.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by yellowbeauty(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
And your happiness will forever increased to a maximum point if your wife is a very supportive woman rather than being full house wife like my uncle wife.
[/quote]is your uncle complaining??

4 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Excelboi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
optional1:
My future twin gals wil b more cuter than her.
sad fixed

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Swarthyy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
I hope Tobi will give me cute kids.
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by kobonaire(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Btw, there is nothing wrong if your uncle's wife is a full time homemaker. That "job" can be very stressful and demanding too.

Godswillnwaoma:
Nothing give joy more than having sweet children especially with a woman you love.
And you will be more happier when you have the financial resources to take care of them.
To have a good family is everybody dream.
God please bless my hustle so that I will achieve this dream in no distance time.
Click like if you believe you can achieve it.

7 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by purplelips(f): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Looking forward to having my own kids... smiley
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by piagetskinner(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cool pic....
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by osesology(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I was here cool
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cute
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by Ikenna17(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I can't still believe this guy plays for Nigeria, nice man jare!
Re: Carl Ikeme Shares Photo With His Daughter by pretydiva(f): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Awww.. she's so cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Messi's 6th Golden Shoe On Display In Museum / Brown Ideye In N167.5m Child Support Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.