Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government (67372 Views)

Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by muaa(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pinshures or Idontbelieveit
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Guess her father sent her

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Lilimax(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Singing African China song...Light no dey, fuel no dey... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by KELECHUKWU89: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
bushmeat don catch the hunter

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Chalatanace(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is what we call spot we I ethoethicismal in our language. Don't ask for the meaning because I don't know it

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Afroconnect: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Take from your father's loot and share with your people...so because you vote they should give you juicy contracts and money abi?

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by AmAlbert(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ma Dick, ma Harry, oga agbasa unu Nile....

And I say 'CHAI'

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think it's time everyone listens to foreign news , and not local news that we hear in Nigerian stations , whatever happens in usa , will surely affects us here, any problem we are facing now , its the faults of our fathers , who were not learned, that gave the foreigners chance to rule over us , and all i could just see , is that we are not ready for self rule ., we still need orientation
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:
By Christmas Tinubu might be leading the protest himself.

Please do not laugh at the Tinubus at this difficult time kikikikikikikikik grin grin grin grin grin

Someone got scammed.
For the first time in my life, unequivocally am shouting: Sai Buhari.

Lol very funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Technocracy: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wonders shall never cease leader of market women ın Nıgerıa sounds rıdıculous,why not say leader of market women and men ın Tınubus empıre of lagos and the southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
chai change. abey Watin tinubu daughter want make them include her for the choping zone know make her the minister of market women affairs. Remember that ur mother was the past market women lead before u succeeded her and 80percent of shops are owned by ur family. madam please take back sit.?!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by peacengine(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sunnymatey:
PDP offered 35%, and u vote in 0% for women, so why are u complaining. mama peace warned u but u never listen. Enjoy ur change

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by sarutobie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
This one na moi-moi compared to iyabo obasanjo and en papa gbege..

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
bobod:
Independent woman/girl.
True Yoruba spirit
see this one, did you read well, she is looking for appointment joor …

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Raziii(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
the kind of yeye news coming out of Nigeria these days just makes me scared of the future. Are you guys sure our own calendar isn't counting backwards?
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by ngmgeek(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
The fact that she is Tinubu's daughter doesn't mean that she has to support everything our traveling president and her father are doing.
I like bold and courageous Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by str8talk1: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmm!...voice of Jacob hand of Esau. Is she also Iyá-òlójá of Southern & Northern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by dckng16(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
str8talk1:
Hmm!...voice of Jacob hand of Esau.
Is she also Iyá-òlójá of Southern & Northern Nigeria?
both

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by sapientia(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
we dont need you pls... form finished

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by 9t9jacobs: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
in the game of chess you flunt the prones...Tinubu & daughter we are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Grundig: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is she not over stepping her boundaries by claiming she is representing allmarket women and men in nigeria?

Since when did calling the shots in lagos markets extend to the whole of nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Achorise: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Amechi is regretting
Okocha is now confused

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
One zombie will call her IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by banku: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
I am surprised most people do not get it. This a a vulture like the dad using market women to pressure and get position at the Federal level. Like father like daughter. Mumu shine your eyes open nah.

ratiken:
Learn to smell propaganda from a distance

Tinubu is only trying to position his daughter as the leader of a pressure group....... That's all. Every other thing is part of the scheme.

Think..... Who made her leader of market women of Nigeria?... . That is the crux of the propaganda

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by 9t9jacobs: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
in the game of chess you 1st flunt the prones...Tinubu & daughter we are not fools.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by dckng16(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sincerely speaking is this the change we voted for? Goodluck Jonathan Era is better than what d masses is going through now. I pray these doesn't continue through out this tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Obipat(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ngeneukwenu will soon lead her own protest in nairaland.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by str8talk1: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
dckng16:
both
In ur dreams,boy.

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by dckng16(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
str8talk1:

In ur dreams,boy.
lolling at ur post. Baby
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by NovusHomo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
"Iyaloja General of Nigeria"; what the f#!k is that?

3 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government by Obamina(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
I refuse to jump into dancing because she led a protest... This is what they do when a bigger position is needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.