Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? (1278 Views)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by Odeku(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2006
It's disheartening when you wake up in the morning and read news like this. My questions are is this the handy work of OBJ haters?
is OBJ a corrupt leader as been projected by some of this media
How much is this aid salary?
how much more does he have in hidding?

well for people that live in the State, how much tractors and farming equipment can this money buy?

read the story and lets get go

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/nov/06/national-06-11-2006-01.htm
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by mazaje(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
where is the stupid and puppet EFCC? why can't they come to into this case? because its one of OBJ's man that is involved they will say its all lies. who are they decieveing with their anti corupption campaing? imagine a presidentail aide and a gubernurtorial candidate involved in this mess and being suspected of advance fee fraud(419) in addition to it in the US. na wah ohhhh. if it were one of atiku's men or any of OBJ's enemies the EFCC will be all out on him/her and it would have made news all round the country. see what he andy uba is doing in anambara state, he had the governor removed because he feels the guy will be a treat to him in the 2007 polls. na wah ohhh. the EFCC is just a weapon that is used against the enemies of OBJ. so i don't respect the EFCC at all. transperancy international has said it all most of nigerian's corruption takes place in the presidency so there is no need to say much, because they have said it all.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by Odeku(m): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2006
wait and see now, the news just came out now we give them 2 weeks before we bigin call EFCC
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by mazaje(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2006
this is some one's view of the whole topic . this administration is just a stupid good for nothing administartion headed by a stupid old baboon that claims he wants sanity when he is dirtier than every body else.

http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1374
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by BigB11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2006
It is amusing and sad.

"Clean your yansh first before you point out the stinky monkey"

How can a stinky dirty blind man show or teach us how to be unsullied?

When are we (Nigerians) going to wake up?
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by Odeku(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2006
Like I've said there are two sides to every story this is just one side, so wait and lets see how EFCC react
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by OBJ3(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2006
bla bla bla bla yak yak yak tu tu tu, idiots of no memorandum angry i have said on this foolish forum times and times again and again and again. we must concentrate on our positives and have a positive mind. why do we always cherish talking about the downside of the nigerian society WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? why angry  gang of nincompoops angry

it will be good if you guys go to get some concrete evidence and forward it to EFCC. help them. give them this evidence. concrete evidence and not media reports. evidence that can win a case in courts. if EFCC does nothing then you can go to the courts yourself. that is how to contribute to nation building. not by screaming in the internet. do something eeeeehh, my people do something. haba angry

enough of all this talk talk. and BTW why is it always Odeku that brings up this kind of story 1st?
angry
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by BigB11(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2006
How do you justify presidential jet being used for money laundering? It is a shame and another big blow on our credibility.

I wonder how EFCC will handle this one?

Everytime one turns around, people are making noise about IBB left and right. I've said it from day one, corruption issue in Nigeria is much bigger than IBB; and this current administration doesn't have what it takes to fight corruption effectively.
They just don't have it, period.

When are we (Nigerians) going to wake up?
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2006
MR O-B-J what else do you need to be 'concrete' to see the cash yourself?

details of a US court judjement against these people- isn't that enough evidence?

admission by Uba that the money was carried on a 'diplomatic jet' so he didnt have to disclose it? - thats no evidence eh?

Secret Service Interrogation of Uba and his female accomplice --- no evidence right?

Agric equipment bought for temperance farms (owned by OBJ) from the money uba carried to the US? - of course this isnt evidence either, till he comes with a gun and steals from your own pocket you wont call him a thief

keep hiding ur head in the sand, while some idiot thinks he can determine who steals and gets away with it, and who does not, while he himself is aiding, abetting and even benefitting from the deals.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by OBJ3(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
good criticism.
now what next? angry how do we get to EFCC and in their failure how do we get to the courts. at least many nigerians have soe respect for our judiciary. so how do we get to the courts.
act. when ur leaders fail u, u act. nobody has done anything but bla bla bla yak tu gee on the pages of the dailies and in the web. haba angry
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2006
first step is information, get the news out of what is happening, many of us have long speculated that OBJ was dirty and involved, but here comes evidence, Atiku style--- if the US indictment/investigation of jefferson in relation to Atiku started off EFCC's investigation, it should then do the same thing in Uba's case.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by Odeku(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2006
BigBi How do you justify presidential jet being used for money laundering that is an allegation, and O-B-J stop all that craziness please. you and I know you can't go to war without weapons. Like I've said EFCC is reading the same paper you and I are reading, if they want to redeem themselves in doing the wonderful job they are commision to do, this issue should be investigated. This issue regardless if this is OBJ man or not, and as for MR BIGB1 you keep talking of corruption is bigger that IBB, wasn't he the one that introduced us to it in the 1st place? not that we doing it left and right, you complaining. I wonder is IBB broke or what/ what more does he want from Nigeria?
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by mazaje(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2006
O-B-J:

good criticism.
now what next? angry how do we get to EFCC and in their failure how do we get to the courts. at least many nigerians have soe respect for our judiciary. so how do we get to the courts.
act. when your leaders fail u, u act. nobody has done anything but bla bla bla yak tu gee on the pages of the dailies and in the web. haba angry
which judiciary are u talking about here? is it the judiciary that reinstated Ladoja and he is still yet to be installed as the governor of oyo state or is it the toothless and corruptable judiciary that waits on the excecutive to tell them how to pass their judgements? which one are u talking about please tell us so that we know, maybe there exist another different judiciary in nigeria that we know nothing about.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by ono(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
This indictment could explain why the President loves globetrotting. No wonder he's the most widely travelled of all the Presido we've had and will ever have. He's using his big plane to siphon (launder) big money.

A quick calculation, using an average of $170,000 dollars per flight, per Andy Uba, using 100 flights per year, and then multiplying that by 8 years (of being on the throne) will give staggering figures. This is excluding fringe benefits and other incentives.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by Odeku(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2006
na wah for naija oh
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by mazaje(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2006
na wah for u odeku for suporting that stupid old brianless baboon called OBJ.
Re: Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? by omofineboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2006
BigB1, Odeku are for IBB and OBJ respectively the duo work seriously for their masters, what amuses me is the seriousness that Odeku engages in defending OBJ, I have said it so many times, OBJ is the worst President Nigeria ever had, when he leaves we will see all his dirty deals, nobody dare name him now in any deal for fear of assasination, but I am sure we will know better, he will surely go to jail. He steals senselessly, I have known him not to be smart, most dirty deals were linked to his farms, till date no one can link IBB to any deal even though hes a criminal too. This implies that IBB is smarter in the game of stealing. Anyway we will hear more of their deals in the coming weeks. I hope one day the youth of this great country will rise to the challenges. God open our eyes to see.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree Of Disagree That Nigeria Is Essentially A Failed State? / When Yaradua Wakes Up / At Last, Lagos City Hall Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.