Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? (1641 Views)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Gonorrhea / I Think My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by DoctorsOfficeNg: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dear Doctor, I have always been in love with my girlfriend. Never for one have i cheated on her. i am only 19 years old and now i am having this burning sensation while i urinates. it hurts me to much.
I think i have gonorrhea, not sure though. I am pretty sure i got this from my girlfriend. For a year that we have been dating, we have been having unprotected sex. We had a little break some time late last year, she hooked up with other guys allegedly. Now we back together and i have gonorrhea.

I am so frightened to talk to my family doctor about it because he off course would allegedly tell on me. He is my uncle and a pastor! There is this medical code of confidentiality i know but this guy doesn't follow. This is so wrong. I am an adult and yet i can't have the privacy in healthcare i need just because i am not independent yet!

Please doctor, advice me! Tell me more about this disease. How can i cure and prevent it in future?

The above was a health concern asked by a private user on our platform:DoctorsOffice

What then is DoctorsOffice?

DoctorsOffice® [DO] is a friendly and interactive platform for everyone created by a group of practicing Medial Doctors in Nigeria where you can get chatting with a medical doctor for FREE!
The sole aim is health promotion.
There is a paradigm shift in medicine. The focus now lays on preventive rather than curative medicine.
On this platform, we answer health related questions or concerns often misunderstood and also provide medical advice(s). Its more like consultation just that its FREE!

Preventive health has come to stay!!!

Safety Information

It is recommeded that you are registered and logged while accessing contents of this site. Registration is free [Visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng] .

To ask our team of doctors any health related question or if you need an issue clarified, kindly send your questions by clicking the ‘Ask Us’ or ‘Submit Ticket’ Link.

Do not send health concerns/questions as a comment on our social media posts (Facebook / Twitter) in other to ensure that your privacy is Maintained.
All concerns clarified are treated with utmost confidentiality.

We do not seek to take the place of your family doctor. Always visit your health center regularly and keep to your clinic appointments.

This platform is not intended to prescribe ‘all’ Medications. This is subject to our clinical judgement. We are pro – preventive than curative!

Visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng TODAY! Get Liberated

1 Like

Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by TheBiafran(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
this is good
i am proud of those doctors
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by DoctorsOfficeNg: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
TheBiafran:
this is good
i am proud of those doctors

Thank you! We are here for all!
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by Flexherbal(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good one OP. Prevention they say is better than cure.
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by Raphael81(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
lucky dude, since u lack third leg control mmmm
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by DaBullIT(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Discharge that chick

Many pestles in her mortar now means many more pestle in her mortar in the future

Manage your gon and run from HIV
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2016
My Guy! Make you sef give am Syphilis. Do me I do you God no vex.
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by Vicadonis(m): 2:09am On Mar 11, 2016
Talk to google
Re: My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Since u dont wana use a cd, u v to cope wit d consequences of stds

(1) (Reply)

4 LUTH Doctors Now On Isolation Over Death Of Coronavirus Patient Who Lied / Main Reasons Why Young Women Boobs Sag Early (saggy Bwess) / COVID-19 Update For January 31 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.