Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military (1419 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
H
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Pheals(f): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided we know that !

But we don't cry over spilt milk
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by StOla: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
undecided we know that !

But we don't cry over spilt milk

You are a hypocrite, that's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by StOla: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fayose's online crew will soon tag this a lie from Lai Mohammed.

This is the same Fayose that has been running from pillar to post over the DSS doing its lawful duty, yet he was an advocate for the political use of the military and other security forces.

Can anyone imagine a Fayose as president, while a governor of a politically irrelevant state is antagonising him every day? A Fayose who sees no wrong in slapping a judge?

I pity that governor and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Raphael81(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
thug like fellow
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by fistonati(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who God has blessed no one can condemn. It should by now betrayed your conscience that you're on fayose's matter while you have several APC governors that ought to be hanged because of election rigging, come to Oyo state and people will actually tell you what really happened. And for the avoidance of doubt, ask yourself why APC governors are now saints.

In my Gionee M3 alarm tone, wake up, it's a brand new day in Ekiti
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Kyase(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmm na today?
All those take-sytle-ipod mods you dey call no go move am go anywhere.
But wait see headlines like, they paid us 1billion dollars to impeach fayose you go see as em rush am enter front page.
Apart from one all na pdp touts and I hate them.
Ready for any ban cool
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
fistonati:
Who God has blessed no one can condemn. It should by now betrayed your conscience that you're on fayose's matter while you have several APC governors that ought to be hanged because of election rigging, come to Oyo state and people will actually tell you what really happened. And for the avoidance of doubt, ask yourself why APC governors are now saints.

And Let OYO PDP tender their EVIDENCE.. I don't know what is wrong with some people. You will accuse someone without Evidence yet you will want your accusation to be accepted by the public... I pity Nigeria future if our Youth keeps thinking like a cockroach..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by okuneddie(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2016
even though I like the man personally, that won't stop me from seeing his wrongdoings....the present government needs a strong opposition and not what PDP are presenting with their SAS....they can't pull old mama leg talk more of mountain. Daddy Fayose he who live in glass house don't throw stones. Leave that for the clean ones but do we really have clean politicians?
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Vicadonis(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Take him to court and stop ranting
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Pheals(f): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2016
StOla:

You are a hypocrite, that's what you are.
hope u no the meaning of hypocrite undecided
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Totalman1(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2016
The average Blackman is very superficial. He leaves a life of 'Appearances' when in 'Reality', there's little or nothing inside.
We need to begin to question our values and beliefs individually....
Every other day we see headlines of how these old men are running d country. Instead of taking sides due to politics or ethno-religious leanings, we need to begin to intelligently fashion out a plan if ACTION to tackle these things at d right time!

KNOW YOURSELF! BE YOURSELF!!!
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Totalman1:

The average Blackman is very superficial. He leaves a life of 'Appearances' when in 'Reality', there's little or nothing inside.
We need to begin to question our values and beliefs individually....
Every other day we see headlines of how these old men are running d country. Instead of taking sides due to politics or ethno-religious leanings, we need to begin to intelligently fashion out a plan if ACTION to tackle these things at d right time!

KNOW YOURSELF! BE YOURSELF!!!

We Nigerian Youth can't be ourselves.. Let those who have ear to hear.. I foresee NIGERIA turning to Islamic state in the years to come REASON

Our youths are not well prepared for the future. Imaging if BUHARI haven't won the presidential election. What would we be saying about Boko Haram?? Boko haram would have spread all over the country if not that they were facing a powerful hand..

Example of this is JONATHAN. Jonathan wants to do his own politics by himself and decided to stop taking advice from OBJ.. We all know what happen at the end.

Nigeria youths are not preparing for the future I repeat. What will happen to us when Buhari , OBJ and all other past Head Of State are gone..

Are we going to be taking advice from Fayose, Fani Kayode and others? I see DOOM in future if our youths are not preparing themselves
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by realestworld(m): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Fayose......!
It beats me a state could actually vote for an idiot who couldn't respect his mother.
I even more shocked at some folks calling him their mentor
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Sunky200: 5:40am On Mar 11, 2016
the names of those present in that meeting na wa, imagine obanikoro, fayose, omisore and co.

well, they say bird of a feather flocks together

btw i wonder why EFCC or DSS are not on Omisore matter cause i sure say that man get countless skeleton in his cupboard

i am also sure say this will not get to fp

if fayose takes a selfy with a goat or buy banana from underage kid, e go make fp

nl mode of operation need overhauling, i think it's long over due
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Rolings: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
fistonati:

Why don't you tell us what happened in Oyo state to drive your point home because as far as I am concerned Ajimobi won clearly. Surely Ajimobi would have lost if all opposition party had come together and ganged up against him but they did not , ajimobi won
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Rolings: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
donpress36:

We Nigerian Youth can't be ourselves.. Let those who have ear to hear.. I foresee NIGERIA turning to Islamic state in the years to come REASON

Our youths are not well prepared for the future. Imaging if BUHARI haven't won the presidential election. What would we be saying about Boko Haram?? Boko haram would have spread all over the country if not that they were facing a powerful hand..

Example of this is JONATHAN. Jonathan wants to do his own politics by himself and decided to stop taking advice from OBJ.. We all know what happen at the end.

Nigeria youths are not preparing for the future I repeat. What will happen to us when Buhari , OBJ and all other past Head Of State are gone..

Are we going to be taking advice from Fayose, Fani Kayode and others? I see DOOM in future if our youths are not preparing themselves

Your analysis on GEJ should be "you don't bite the fingers that fed you"
Nigeria can never become an Islamic country. Only the break up of Nigeria can make the northern region maybe become an Islamic nation
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala , come and choose one between Blessing and Curse grin grin
Re: Fayose Statement That Prove He Rigged Ekiti State Election With Military by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

1.5 Billion Traced To Ex Minister Of Finance Son’s Account / S’west PDP Rejects National Chairmanship - Punch / Oil Pipeline Explosions: Are Multinational Oil Firms Behind The Sabotage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.