Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal (1747 Views)

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by prettyirene: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello nairalanders, pls I need your assistance urgently. I recently got my visa card from diamond bank and then opened a PayPal account. And filled the details which includes connecting my PayPal account with my visa card.
I want to transfer some money to China, but they kept saying I cannot transfer money at this time. Please what am I not doing right. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by fistonati(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gently send me all your details I.e. pin, acct, codes and d rest as I will do it for you at my convenience. grin grin angry grin

Hackers are here, pls play safe
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by arbitrage: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
prettyirene:
Hello nairalanders, pls I need your assistance urgently. I recently got my visa card from diamond bank and then opened a PayPal account. And filled the details which includes connecting my PayPal account with my visa card.
I want to transfer some money to China, but they kept saying I cannot transfer money at this time. Please what am I not doing right. Thanks
It means the country PayPal opened by that seller cannot receive just like Nigerian PayPal.
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by prettyirene: 3:56am On Mar 11, 2016
arbitrage:

It means the country PayPal opened by that seller cannot receive just like Nigerian PayPal.
the country is China
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by bedfordng(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
prettyirene:
if your paypal is fully approved, you can send money. Hope they gave you reasons for not allowing you to transfer at this time
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by trekkie: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by prettyirene: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2016
bedfordng:
if your paypal is fully approved, you can send money. Hope they gave you reasons for not allowing you to transfer at this time
pls how willvi know my PayPal is fully approved. After I logged in, they sent me a mail that I should confirm my email which I did by clicking the link. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by bedfordng(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2016
prettyirene:
pls how willvi know my PayPal is fully approved. After I logged in, they sent me a mail that I should confirm my email which I did by clicking the link. Thanks
you will see verified tag instead of unverified on your paypal account. You have to verify it by adding your atm card and inserting the codes they sent to you
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by chiefkpokp(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Yes I second the above. If your paypal is being verified and still unable to make payment to china,First confirm that your seller is using Global paypal asin, English paypal domicile in usd. If the seller is using chinese paypal,then you cannot send him money. Another thing you need to look at to is that you cannot send money from ur naija paypal to china instead you need to click on pay seller or buy goods,then insert the seller account name. If all this fails then Look alternatively which is alipay.
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Not that the supplier can't receive payment through PayPal. The only problem is the amount in your account didn't meet up the exchange rate. You don't have insufficient fund!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by prettyirene: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
abijah007:
Not that the supplier can't receive payment through PayPal. The only problem is the amount in your account didn't meet up the exchange rate. You don't have insufficient fund!
thanks everyone, I was able to transfer the money. I called them and they rectified some info from their system and asked me to transfer it will go through. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal by trekkie: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Get A Driver Today At Driversng. / Affordable Ladies Handbags, Shoes, Hairs E.t.c / How To Make 5,000 Daily From Ice Block Making Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.