Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet (34164 Views)

See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / I’ve Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by nijabazaar: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Most think growing heavy lice prone beards qualifies them as prophets....

but he is right, our brand of chrstianity is totally crass.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Really woli agba
yomalex:
Hmm Woli Agba

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Achievement: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
In the prophets words ''He has come to abolish morning water..healing water..south africans coming to greety a man of God''.......
Do i smell an attack on T.B Joshua's personality ahahahhaa.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by henrydadon(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2016
absolutely disgusting
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by dmostcheerful(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
donem:

His beard spoiled nothing, it's a sin as a man to shave your bears, I've got biblical backing to buttress my point.
I never said he shouldn't keep his beard, but how about keeping it neat.
Even the same Bible said it "cleanliness is next to godliness".
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by youngchizi(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
this man leave growing hair in head and convert it to beard,wetin God go judge plenty oo

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by davodyguy: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
pastors that own private jets are mostly yoruba

Is there a crime in that?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Just his beard spoiled everything....
SMH.... Prophet indeed...
My thought

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by alizma: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Just his beard spoiled everything
SMH....
Prophet indeed...
if u were born in the day of Samson, moses, john the Baptist etc, you had been among those who sought tirelessly to kill them. their appearances were never palatable to the sight unlike that of most so called men of God of this days. I don't know the pastor nor trying to call him the righteous one but don't judge by appearance. that woman who saved a child in Nigeria recently is enough to drive my point home.

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Namzy(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2016
davodyguy:
Please destroy it. I was duped by my own pastor last year to the tune of almost 1 million Naira. He can't even face me to preach in the church again since November 2015. He turns to the other side, whenever he sees me coming.

But Pastor Kenya, whilst doing so, don't dupe Nigerians ooo
I don't pity u

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by davodyguy: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Namzy:

I don't pity u
smh
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by 4nobody4every1: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Just his beard spoiled everything....

SMH....
Prophet indeed...
cool

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
sportskid:
Money gospel indeed,is the Kenyan pastor a poor pastor? If he was not rich, how can he have afforded his trip to naija.abeg make I hear word
government in kenya assited him of money of flightgrin
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Amhappy(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Dear Prophet,

Nigeria is not a God fearing country,if we are this place will be close to haven. Instead Nigerians pretend to be God fearing people. Wish you success in sharing the gospel.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by macjireh: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
ernie1234:
Nigeria Church Movement has seriously moved From the initial Commission: Which is the winning of Souls.

The God of Money has been all our Pastor talk about, Preach about, even pay Homage to.

May God help us Christians

SHUT UR TRAP THERE. D MISSIONARIES DAT CAME TO PREACH IN AFRICA MANY YEARS AGO, DID THEY TREK DOWN? OR D MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION WAS IT FREE? EVEN JESU.S HAD AN ACCOUNTANT ( JUDAS) BECAUSE THERE WAS MONEY IN D TREASURY. D GOSPEL IS FREE BUT NOT CHEAP.
ANY ONE THAT CLAIMS WIN SOULS WITHOUT MONEY IS AN ANTICHRIST...
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by AleAirHub(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Am not against the fact that many churches is now business in Nigeria also Africa at large but you don't have to come down here in another man country and soil to make that can of statement. The cleansing should start from your country 1st and if yes you are really called by God almighty, then your sincere messages and teaching will clean up Africa which the mention country [Nigeria] is among.....

Bravo!!!
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by omolola15(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
davodyguy:
Please destroy it. I was duped by my own pastor last year to the tune of almost 1 million Naira. He can't even face me to preach in the church again since November 2015. He turns to the other side, whenever he sees me coming.

And you still dey go that church

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Iyamar(f): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:
Our Immigrations should deport that Kenyan Mad Man immediately.

Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry
He is saying the truth... And i don't see anything wrong about what he is saying.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by shollyboy2: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
davodyguy:

Are you sure he isn't here to make money himself too? he wan gather offerings and go back to kenya
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2016
ELVISHOT:

Prophet David Owuor

Abeg, who is he?

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Iyamar(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Achievement:
In the prophets words ''He has come to abolish morning water..healing water..south africans coming to greety a man of God''.......
Do i smell an attack on T.B Joshua's personality ahahahhaa.
He didn't mention names and beside TB joshua don't collect money from the poor.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by macjireh: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
SHUT UR TRAP THERE Mr FAKE PROPHET. D MISSIONARIES DAT
CAME TO PREACH IN AFRICA MANY YEARS
AGO, DID THEY TREK DOWN? OR THEIR MEANS OF
TRANSPORTATION WAS IT FREE?IF D MISSIONARIES DIDN'T SPEND MONEY TO COME TO AFRICA, WOULD U BE SAVED TODAY. EVEN UR FLIGHT FROM KENYA, WAS IT FREE? EVEN
JESU.S HAD AN ACCOUNTANT ( JUDAS)
BECAUSE THERE WAS MONEY IN D
TREASURY. D GOSPEL IS FREE BUT NOT
CHEAP.
ANY ONE THAT CLAIMS WIN SOULS WITHOUT
MONEY IS AN ANTICHRIST...
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by wayodude(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
I had clicked on this thread to type 'welcome pastor' .....and then i con see this bobo bia bia..... shocked
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by datguru: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:

Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry

cheesy
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by bxcode(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Whether we like it or not, there are some elements of truth in what this man said, the money gospel is on the front burner in our churches today, people don't give because they love God but because their pastor said they won't be blessed if they don't, they have turned God into a slot machine where you put in and take out.
Paul rightly said it in his epistle to the Corinthians, that even if you give your body to be burned, or give you money to the poor without the love of Christ in you, it simply profits you nothing, of course it will be profitable before the church but before God you did absolutely nothing.
I always tell people, ask yourself this, this tithe am about to give, why am I giving it, is it because I so much love God and am ready to even give myself in place of that money for his kingdom or is it simply because of what a man said or because you are afraid of the curses in Malachi 3, which people are being coerced with in other to bring money out of fear.
He that has ear, let him hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by danidee10(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2016
donem:

His beard spoiled nothing, it's a sin as a man to shave your bears, I've got biblical backing to buttress my point.

why are you so blind, when did jesus christ or the new testament writers say that

if you like 'kwontinu' leaving in the time of Moses undecided
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Noble11(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
And he goes around Kenya with more than 20 convoy of cars...book a whole 5 star hotel in kisumu only for himself...
Tell me another story..and also tell me if you are going to be paid in papers...

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Extract....

''God talked to me about this and I even Spoke with John The Baptist...''

This is Pure Hallucination....
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Help me tell them. The jeige is too much
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ooshinibos: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:

angry

why should they deported him ..is it because you cannot handle the truth ?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Totti9(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2016
This man beta go back to kenya b4 eme ya onye isi ndi ara with that hin biabia this is 9ja not niger or Algeria grin

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by fireforfire: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Dis one dat luks like a juju priest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.