Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology (975 Views)

Things You Haven't Seen In Nigeria. / Very Funny!!! If You Haven't Seen This Before, Make Sure You See It Now. / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by AgoraRoad(m): 4:01am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm forever thankful that I at least got to not only see what life was like before the internet, but also that I got to grow up with it, so I feel that I'll have a huge advantage over most anyone even a few years older than me. Of course, in a few decades we'll all have spaceships and teleportation will be all the rage, and today's generation of kids will be pining for the good old days of hover boards and iPhones.
Luckily, that's way off in the future. So instead of dwelling on that, just check out these old folks who are really struggling to master some basic technology that we all take for granted.
The pictures are in the link below
http://www.asapmediavip.com/index.php/life/12-16-grandparents-who-haven-t-mastered-technology

Re: 16 Grandparents Who Haven't Mastered Technology by AgoraRoad(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Obasanjo's Driver Did For Him / PHOTOS Of Journey Of Life (facts) / Something Shocking and hilarious Happened In Imo State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.