Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Starting Nursery Or Primary School In The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Starting Nursery Or Primary School In The Uk (859 Views)

Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Nursery Or Primary School In The Uk by wirelessfalcon(m): 4:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Please can any one help with information if i want to start my todler in a nursery or primary school in the UK? any contacts or weblinks to find schools and VISA info will be of great help.
i am a non resident and a nigerian
may need mum and child to stay for a year or 2

Thanks
Re: Starting Nursery Or Primary School In The Uk by ttmacoy: 6:11am On Mar 11, 2016
What will the visa status of the child be?

If the child I already in the UK you just register him in your catchment school. Every area has a school assigned and they are obliged to take the child as long as he lives within the catchment area. There ar all other types of schools private etc which have more stringent entry requirements such as tests etc.

If you are asking of how to get a visa for a toddler to study in the UK, well don't think you can get a student visa for a toddler so it depends on your status.

wirelessfalcon:
Please can any one help with information if i want to start my todler in a nursery or primary school in the UK? any contacts or weblinks to find schools and VISA info will be of great help.

Thanks
Re: Starting Nursery Or Primary School In The Uk by justwise(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2016
wirelessfalcon:

Thanks

How old is your child?

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident Along Mangu Road Jos That Left Many Dead (photos) / Homes, Schools, Hospital Destroyed By Windstorm In A Village In Bauchi (photos) / Which European And American Countries Can I Get VISA Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.