Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today (11498 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by funkyrash(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Paperwhite(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Let him face the accusations & defend himself.If not guilty let him be acquitted but if otherwise,let him be sentence accordingly.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by ndaman25: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
He Must loss

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
This trial is just a farce. Saraki will be given a soft landing and freed to go and sin no more! I wonder how Nigerians are gullible. If APC is really serious about fighting corruption, Saraki would have been impeached long time ago since APC members are the majority in the upper chamber.

I refused to be a Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by anonimi: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
sankky:
D for distraction !

The game now is to find something that can be used to distract Nigerians from the crippling hardship

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Sanchase: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Parading guilty politicians before the Courts without conviction is waste of valuable resources.

No politician has been convicted since Buhari started his "Tenure of Change".

The other day a corrupt Iranian politician was sentenced to death for corrupt practices, Nigerian politicians need to face the music too.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by LesbianBoy(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Nothing positive will come out of this mumu "trial" abeg

4 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by fitinwell: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
[size=18pt]stupid news... How does saraki wealth create better Job.. And pay my bills.. [/size]
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by gretblue: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Sanchase:
Parading guilty politicians before the Courts without conviction is waste of valuable resources.

No politician has been convicted since Buhari started his "Tenure of Change".

The other day a corrupt Iranian politician was sentenced to death for corrupt practices, Nigerian politicians need to face the music too.
How many was sentenced under your hero 6yrs tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Taeewo(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Waiting
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by greggng: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2016
I am afraid saraki is going down if he refuse to resign

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by gretblue: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Dammysmart:
morning all... did u score less than 180 in jamb or do you
have anyone who got below 180??.. pls chat Me up on
WhatsApp, copy my number from my signature. Goodnews for your
Are your Jamb official.Don't think of defrauding innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by adebayo742(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2016
MILFangela:
Both Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekweremadu will be sentenced to life imprisonment
. Wow tell me another story! Lol
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by SycophanticGoat: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
dearpreye:

God has never been responsible for a people's poverty or prosperity. It's our responsibility to hold our leaders accountable to us. Stop disturbing God.

But I have to disturb him this one time by asking him to bless you for this post!!!

**whispers in his ears, na me be this oh, that your guy way you get him phone number** I go ping you for whatsapp... grin cheesy
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by SycophanticGoat: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

They're trying to distract us from the revelations from that American, that refuted Buhari and Lie Mohammed's claims on bokos not holding territory.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by NE555: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg tell PA chukudi to secure seat for me, am on my way coming

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

But I have to disturb him this one time by asking him to bless you for this post!!!

**whispers in his ears, na me be this oh, that your guy way you get him phone number** I go ping you for whatsapp... grin cheesy

With a largely youthful population, a clement weather, abundant natural resources, extremely fertile soil, we have it all. God has done His part.

God bless you too.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Achorise: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2016
After the reggae ,we want listen to the blues.
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by LKO(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
What could have caused Saraki into replacing Joseph Daudu with Kanu Agabi as his lead counsel? I was thinking Daudu knows his onus when it comes to criminal law. Lawyers in the house, your opinion please.
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by donem: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
MILFangela:
Both Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekweremadu will be sentenced to life imprisonment
God help you
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by bettercreature(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2016
He is one of the reasons BUHARI government is toothless,imagine since december he refused to pass the budget

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by rusher14: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
sankky:
D for distraction !

The game now is to find something that can be used to distract Nigerians from the crippling hardship

So if you no see food chop na Saraki matter go distract you?
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by SuperSuave(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Abeyjide:
immagine the crowd at his house in ilorin yesterday.hmmmmm the alfas and some people are on their mat now praying.God will fight for we nigerians.all this good motion move by sarakii is becos of CCT.let him be free and see his true colour,even Buhari will not dare him.
God will not answer the prayers of evil people, he will reap whatever bad seed he has sowed in kwara

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by rusher14: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

They're trying to distract us from the revelations from that American, that refuted Buhari and Lie Mohammed's claims on bokos not holding territory.. grin grin

You can amplify the news to distract CCT.
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by 989900: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
. . . his new lead counsel is godfather to both the CCT judge, and the prosecutor . . . undecided angry sad
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by dyn1800: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2016
I HOPE THEY WON'T CLOSE THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AGAIN
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by GreatZaza(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Make i start dey prepare my fura and nono..sipping my fura why the drama unveil
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by james2man: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2016
After all the giragira trial. Everything will still end up to adjournment, till december 2016 there wont be concrete judgement but adjournment over adjournment.
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by Ephemmm: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2016
segzyj:
Let the winch hunt continue

Seems you have adopted thisHausa man too?
Re: Saraki’s False Asset Declaration Trial Begins Today by FrancisCAF: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
When is the trial of the big dog himself, Who made the most decietful asset declaration? Nobody is talking. I think the trial should start with the leader of league of liars, not his subordinates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro / Your Emotional Appeal A Gambit Doomed To Fail, Presidency Tells Atiku / The Diversity Of Nigeria Is Worth Celebrating. An Encounter With A Taraban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.