Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Are You Ready To Live And Work In Dubai? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Ready To Live And Work In Dubai? (572 Views)

Are You Ready To Invest $30(11k) To Earn $288(103k)? (payment Proof)!!! / Pls Can Someone Withdraw All His Capital In Dubai Gold Souk / Are You Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Live And Work In Dubai? by ronik4lif(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
This is only for those that are very serious about traveling abroad,infact in less than two month from now.
There is an opportunity to work in Dubai,pecisely in an hotel and your salary would be paid in dollars.There would be free accomodation.There would be free feeding.The company would pay for your Ticketing,so you dont have to bother paying for your transportation.
The first phase of this contract would last 2years after then if you are of good conduct and you would still like to work there,your contract would be renewed for another two years.I am currently processing my own now,so i am not telling you what i am not doing.I very well know the person responsible for the processing so you dont have to fear because He works with a siera-leon embassy in Lagos here and i would also show you where He lives with his family.
Who is this for?
This opportuny is for that have International passport or can get it in less than 1 week. For those that would want to travel to work in Dubai in less than 2months from now. This is for those that can afford 35,000 presently.For those that lives in Lagos and its environ that we can easily see.
Whats the cost?
If you have done any travelling processes before,you would have an idea how much it takes to process visa.This is nothing compare to anything you have heard before i can gaurantee that it has over 90% success rate.How do i know? I can tell from the people that it has worked for. What you need total is N105,000.But you only pay N35,000 to start work,then after all is set,you pay the remaining N70,000.

Why am i giving this out?
Eventhough i want to help,i still want to benefit even if its little. Like i said before,You would have to pay 35k to start,you see the 5k ontop of it is my own share.winks!! I only need 5 persons,to make 25k that i can use to renew my passport and moreover there are just a few job openings. I don't need plenty people and if you think this is not real then you dont even need to bother calling me as i am not begging anyone to be interested.This is nothing to run away from as i would show you where i live with my family so you don't have to fear.winks!! You don't have to call me if you are not ready to commence the processing now!

Interested, call 08093283251 or email Innocent.anthony@gmail.com. GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Are You Ready To Live And Work In Dubai? by Nlevel(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
scam of life...Nigerians beware!!!!
105k cannot take you to Dubai.if it were so I would have since left naija.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Within These Axis In Lagos: Yaba - Alagomeji - UNILAG - Akoka / Genuine Investment Opportunity / For Bitcoin Users Only 50% In 6days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.