Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Very Useful Marketing Concepts.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Useful Marketing Concepts.. (469 Views)

5 Useful Tips For Introverted Entrepreneurs / Analysing Marketing Concepts From A Relationship Point Of View / This How A Professor Explained Marketing Concepts To A Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Useful Marketing Concepts.. by Nature8(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2016
1. What is Marketing? The process of planning and executing the concepts, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas / goods / services to satisfy individual's / organizational goals is called marketing..

2. What is Viral Marketing? Marketing by the word of the mouth, having a high pass-rate from person to person is called Viral marketing. Creating a 'buzz' in the industry is an example of viral marketing..

3. What is Bench Marketing? A comparison of the business processes with competitors and improving prevailing ones is called bench marketing..

4. What is Drip Marketing? The method of sending promotional items to clients is called Drip marketing..

5. What is Guerilla Marketing? Unconventional marketing intended to get maximum results from minimal resources is nothing but Guerilla Marketing..

6. What is Branding? The essence of a product, its quality and competitiveness displayed in the form of letters, symbols and colours is known as branding..

7. What is Internet Marketing? Internet marketing is the marketing of products or services over the Internet. Internet Marketing is also known as i-marketing, web -marketing, online-marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or e-Marketing..

8. What is Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing is the practice of promoting products and services using all forms of digital advertising. It includes Television, Radio, Internet, mobile and any other form of digital media..

9. What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)? Customer Relationship Management concerns the relationship between the organization and its customers. It is a process or methodology used to learn more about customers' needs and behaviors in order to develop stronger relationships with them..

10. What are the Three Levels of a Product? Core Product, Actual Product, Augmented Product.. NATURE
Re: Very Useful Marketing Concepts.. by AgoraRoad(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, the reason I am messaging you is because I see real pontential in all of you. As you know in Nigeria many live in poverty and many of us have great ideas but no funds to pursue our ideas and currently there are no forums on the net that caters about Business & Finance specifically to Nigerians. I am proposing that we all come together in one roof and bringing investors, mentors, and entrepreneurs together and share each other our ideas and knowledge and make each other successful. I currently own a forum with 41 users and 10 of them are from Nairaland. I am making a group in my website so only nairalanders will be apart of. I urge you all to join us and make Africa great!

here is the link http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=9c111e095b89a4669d56a1ca87e4bc77

(1) (Reply)

Soap Production Is A Cool Business / Engineering Expert In Port Harcourt / From Newsletter To Publication: My New Plan To Help You Build An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.