Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) (2554 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by maballack(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2009
Support the realest of them all , even though not articulate, lol

Shorty B:

"The hairport", "majoritin of us we do demons", "they feel we are the most demon people", "they feel nigeria are not safety enough", "they are more stronger than them".

ogo box, thought she was a student. ASUU should consider people like her, she do need some speech class, pls ASUU stop the strike.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by YankeeZulu: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yeah, they should check her WAEC and JAMB certificates more carefully; did she legitimately meet the admission requirements of whatever uni she claims to be in? Lawd, that day was an eye-opener! "They feel Nigeria are not safety enouf." Babe dey represent o! I officially sign in as a member of the fan club of the realest girl in KM!!
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by HC: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2009
New member here. Can someone please create a fan page on facebook?
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by maedan(f): 4:00am On Jul 22, 2009
Fan page ke cheesy. But this Rita, does she truly fit the real definition of "kokolet" as described by D'banj when he first came out? "As I waka for the street I see one baby yo/Her name na "No be small"/Because she fine no be small and her front no be small/And her backside no be small----" grin Rita fans no kill me o! But a kokolet must be a kokolet. Yes, good character and being natural is fine tongue. But babe has gat to represent! Unless they want us to swallow what D'banj now wants "kokolet" to mean: Responsible, Hardworking, and Natural African Woman." Hmmn. undecided grin
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by kenypumpin: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
i think rita is boss  smileydoe even doe her grammar is not well spoken, she shuld be the kokolet, reppresenting benin and dt mehn i hail jare cheesy, i am her fan  oo not like dt stupid shiona or waeva her name is  angry
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by amibeke(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
i officially belong myself in rita's fanclub. i jus lyk d babe she is real, natural she doesnt pretend she is a true nigerian girl unlike the rest angry it's not all about the looks maeden if she isnt beatiful outside she is obviously beatiful inside. u shuld no better na wink.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Is this thread for real?
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by kenypumpin: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
yh innit, as u can see for yourself ppl have replied wink
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by maedan(f): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
amibeke, eehh, Rita is fine oooh, I dint say she hain't o, especially now that she had changed her hair colour to black. I had to do a doubletake today, when she smiles her face lights up. I'm beginning to understand what people see in her. But is she a kokolet? Hmmn, she is easily outshined by the more pushy, in-your-face girls. Some are best in dancing, best in cooking, best in--- Rita I'm ur fan ohh, but please show one sign that in the outside world, no one can dare intimidate you. So many chicks out there that didn't come out for the show, Rita you will meet them during D'banj's outings which you will follow him if you win. Can you face anything and anyone? That's what I'm dying to find out.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by kenypumpin: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
@MEADAN I THINK SHE CAN U KNW COZ SHES CAPABLE OF ANYFIN EXCEPT HER GRAMMAR,
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2009
as for me o, I want RITA to win, DBANJ would we stuck with her for one year, let's see if he can cope,
It would be so much fun, she would have to grant interviews and talk in public
heheheheheh, I am laughing at the thought already grin grin grin
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by amibeke(f): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
maeden i get wot yu r sayin buh sum1 has to teach de chick a few tricks if yu get me. am sure she feels intimidated already ad if ppl keep pressing issues on her grammar it wuld only pull her down more. so i fink we shuld jus support her coz u never no. it's jus lyk 2face he didnt finsh skl buh hey luk @ were he is 2day. smiley
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by kenypumpin: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ amibeke
ur so rite, she just needs more support and she eventully fix that if she probably wins the koko manshion thingy wink
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by maedan(f): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
I predict that she might be one of the last girls standing, maybe she might even get to second position, but she can't win. Sentiments aside, the issue of her lack of good spoken communication is a drawback even Dbanj and the organisers can never ignore. Even in international beauty pageants of nowadays, if you can't speak proper English, if you like be an angel on earth, you can never win. Brains, good diction and beauty all go together in this competitive world.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by dasa: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2009
rita has released a song. 'call the hee fcc'.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6320081570951321/
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by Seum(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2009
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by kofiannan(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2009
good one?
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by amibeke(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]@ dasa that was a good remix grin did u do it, buh she had some point there yu knw i luv the way she is proud of her acent.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by dasa: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2009
@amibeke. Yes i did. In one hour for that matter. Just ripped the audio from youtube, opened fruityloops and got to work. Glad u like it.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by titibabe: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2009
smileyrita is the real kokolet. let begin to vote 4 her to win. thank u ll.
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by antiguan: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
I am very sure that Rita won the whole contest but that is just my view! Rita is a star but what does she get to go home with Does anyone know? kiss
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by maballack(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2009
I heard smone in Uk offered to pay for her schooll studies,
Re: Rita Fan Club (koko Mansion) by Dclique(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2009
If u check her waec english,dnt b suprised if u c an A

(1) (Reply)

Links To Download Christian Movies / Startime Vs Go TV Which Is Better / Alado An Action Packed And Very Educative Yoruba Movie- Out 2moro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.