Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) (39939 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) / Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / 2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by caphone: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
contactmorak:
The Women of Excellence Convention took place yesterday in Abuja and Olajumoke was one of the participants which also included the wife of the Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo...

Why is she wearing artificial hair. I thought she has one of those african queen hair. Why!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Engrpj(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]

I tot ur pvsyy will make u as popular as she is... nthorr... enemy of progress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
OMG!!!

BABA GOD ANS MY CALL OOOO smiley
emi naa fe . . .
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Bamz(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]What kind of english will the i.diot speak when she is a confirmed stark illiterate? I hope she is saving enough money to build a container shop for her slice bread business because that is where i see her ending up. Useless opportunistic illiterate undecided[/size]

How do you cope with all this sadness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by fm7070: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

jealousy go kill you die. It is not of him that wills nor of him that runs, but of the Lord who show mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
From grass to GRACE!!,

capital GRACE for dat matter
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
Does she know how to speak?
Quit hating!
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by tico1212(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Bad belle, u think all those that hawk on the street are illiterate? I know her success will end you up hugging a transformer.

O.de

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Engrpj(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Young03:
Does she know how to speak?

Weldon, Professor of English...... How English take increase ur Account Balance (if u get one b dat)
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by tico1212(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
karllemah44:
Dis olajumoke bae z so uglyyyy
nd her smile sef

Put ur pic up let see ur ugly self

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by DBossNG(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
ipledge10:
why wish so much evil to a fellow being...I don't know you,but am sure the person behind that moniker is capable of committing murder

I wonder oo. The heart of humans is desperately wicked.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by KunleBoye: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Just go to the nearest .Aboki. and buy rope for suicide, better still just buy Gamalin 20 and mix with tea for easy suicide.

Ode oshi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by DBossNG(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Bamz:

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by good4love: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2016
lekjons:
God is with this lady.. i swear!

LMAOundecidedangry

Real oponu grin

Oponu!
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Engrpj(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Bamz:

lmao u Badtgrin
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by talktonase(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2016
icon8:
Where is Dolapo Osinbajo in that picture?
abeg when una find her,let us know...make i chop i dey hungry.
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by cycline404(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Enemies..... Have you ever been close to any reasonable person in your entire life even with your numerous certificates and education.
Grow up boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Deo1986(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
and she keeps growing.....m
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Were has your many oyinbo grammar landed you to, her crisp state is taking her to places but yours is to waste time on ; Sections Most Active In: Politics, Romance, Celebrities. with useless post like;

https://www.nairaland.com/2937820/valentine-dick-special

https://www.nairaland.com/2904900/prayer-sexually-active-men

https://www.nairaland.com/2902163/see-size-dick-every-woman

Rubbish...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by okwadatigbogal: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

I pray u never experience undeserved favour. You will work for everything u have since u believe u own your life. You think that the fact that you had parents to send you to school that makes you better than another person?? Uwa n'eme ntughari!! What u have today , may be gone tomorrow. Be careful and thankful to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adeseun22(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2016
e good make God remember person o, this girl just rise like that. Baba God, pick up my call o
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by paycash: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

The more you look the less you see

You are forgotten that you were once worse than an illiterate but today you study and thinking backwardness foolssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by andreernest28(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2016
wow amazing
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
AleAirHub:

Were has your many oyinbo grammar landed you to, her crisp state is taking her to places but yours is to waste time on ; Sections Most Active In: Politics, Romance, Celebrities. with useless post like;

https://www.nairaland.com/2937820/valentine-dick-special

https://www.nairaland.com/2904900/prayer-sexually-active-men

https://www.nairaland.com/2902163/see-size-dick-every-woman

Rubbish...

stay on ur lane undecided
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
All i see in these lady life is undiluted grace from throne of mercy from God almighty!!!....

Papa God noni please pick our missed calls,Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by ideylaff: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, this is the real definition of divine favour

In the eye of man
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by morrygreat: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Haaaaba! Over jealous, Take it easy now, it will soon reach you,Sorry
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

stay on ur lane undecided

Really!!!...
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by stevkc: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

I SMELL ENVY AND JEALOUSY ,there is a nearby wall there hit your head and die. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
i am happy for her...

however, when do we start celebrating women who wake up at 5 am and get back home at 9pm...

the workers who provide the foundation for which this country stands?
Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:
GUY WHY YOU DE JEALOUS HER, HATERS GO AND DIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) by adeseun22(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
irunooboo:

bad belle, better pray for u to reach the top

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.