Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos (24137 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by deebsman1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
that guy is so bend on
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by farmer99: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let c pple reaction, dnt be afraid. If u ar 4 saraki click like, FG share.

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by peterovanski(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
I hope it not money inside that gana must go
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Nairadays: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
That first picture though ...
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Saraki has already settled the judges. nothing go happen at the end of the tunnel grin grincheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by eniba(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
ramdris:
Please what's inside that "Ghana must go" bag right there, hope it's not what am thinking?

have u forgotten we are in Nigeria. ghanamustgo style of governance introduced by OBJ grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Andy1021(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
The Ghana most go is with security agents i think is a sensitive materials bag. But wait why are you people bother about the bag so much.?is that the ways of giving bribe you people should set up pls

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by flokii: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
one of JAGABAN's greatest mistake in politics..

never open your arms to anybody from an enemy camp.. not even a day old baby

cos they'll end-up re-tracing their roots and then bring ur downfall
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by coolestca(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
The mouth of that man wearing blue shirt in his coat though
And the Ghana Must Go(GMG) :na receipt of all Saraki transactions since birth (nor be money). This is to enable him show he isn't kworupted grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by nwigwemark: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
What is Ghana must go bag doing there?
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by gangjo61(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
At d end of dis rubbish, I can see saraki winner
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, im too no go sleep. Omo see naija politics, bukola dey use budget passing bargain for im kwuorupshon. Since im say name 17th them go pass budget, cct Come put e own execution for 18th. I JUST DEY LAFF

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by favouriteYSF(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
if Saraki escape this case then I'll support those who call dis country a ZOO.

BTW BUKOLA must go for KWARA to survive and enjoy democrazy
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Akaujaa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anytime I see this Saraki, he reminds me of the biblical wolf in a sheep's clothing. Saraki and his likes are the reason Nigeria will never get better. He's secretly working with enemies of state to bring this government down by all means and ensure that their looting spree continues.
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by castrokins(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why Is Saraki Still The President Of The Senate With This Tag Dangling On His Neck?? What Will It Take Really To Have A Nigerian Step Aside When Matters Get Messy As This One??
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by sukkot: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
the beans wey saraki go chop for jail still dey do press up for on top farm. jus sayin
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by DennisEche(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
The mobile police men looks neat and clean.... Is it because they work efcc
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by winnerjoy: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
saraki is a hero, he will comes out strong and victorious. no shaking
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by LocalChamp: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
The face of corruption

Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
eduardo36:
Saraki will see light at the end of the tunnel.....
shut d trap! olodo! wat do u know abt corruption?
nija will be wia Gej left it, if pple tinks like peeps like u!
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
These poli-thiefians just dey use Nigerians dey play....
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by Tarzaa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
The face of a criminal

You can sense the fear in his eyes

The Vanguard reports that:

My people need to stop supporting corruption

It is becoming embarrassing

Keep on wondering why crime is highly supported in Nigeria! Shame on these senators that accompanied the senate president to the court!
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by TijaniAbu: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
The face of a criminal

You can sense the fear in his eyes

The Vanguard reports that:

My people need to stop supporting corruption

It is becoming embarrassing

What is embarrassing? The fact that Buhari is a b++stard? Or the fact that the country is being halted by a CCT asset declaration trial where no money is stolen or missing? Or the fact that Nigeria's fallen economy is drifting in the hands of a directionless incompetent dictator with billions of barrels of oil money missing and an unread budget who is exhibiting sour grapes at an independent national assembly? Embarassing indeed. Chains.
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by akokoniko: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
seraki is d man ...match this march.
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by yomfad(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
I thought the case is for Code of Conduct. Wetin EFCC POLICE dey find there sef....
Re: Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos by woleader(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hassan080196:
Someone should please voice out for us o.

Jamb is just nonsense this year.

Our dear brothers, please help us.

#remark2016jamb
sooo

APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip / Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts / Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo