Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) (2269 Views)

Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by phunbyt(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
DEIN OF AGBOR KINGDOM

Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi

Agbor also known as Ominije as it was founded by Omini from Aguleri and it is an Igbo town in Delta state. Agbor was
once affiliated with the Benin Empire before Benin was conquered by the British. Sitting on the throne is Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi who goes by the title of “Dein of Agbor” which is the name of his ruling house (the traditional ruler is usually referred to as Eze or Obi). He was crowned king just two years and four months after his birth following the death of his father making him the youngest monarch ever to ascend a royal throne according to the Guiness Book of Records in 1981. Following his coronation, he left the shores of Nigeria to pursue his academics and returned to Agbor in 2001. He was appointed the fourth Chancellor of the University of Ilorin by former president Olusegun
Obasanjo in 2006 making him the youngest vice chancellor of a federal university. He is Officer in the Order of the Crown, Belgium and also the Vice-Chairman, Delta State Traditional Rulers Council.

Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rada rada
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
OK,dats y he's bleaching abi?

1 Like

Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by bokohalal(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehe at OMINI from Aguleri. What if I told you that OMINIJIE is a word shared with the Edos but J replaced by a G?
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by Wulfruna(f): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
bokohalal:
Hehe at OMINI from Aguleri. What if I told you that OMINIJIE is a word shared with the Edos but J replaced by a G?

I was told Ominijie is an Esan word, meaning something like "Without Kings". How correct would you say this is?
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by thundafire: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyin93:
OK,dats y he's bleaching abi?

bleach hw or u re admiring him so just shut up as if u kn bleach pass am
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
thundafire:

bleach hw or u re admiring him so just shut up as if u kn bleach pass am
God forbid!I see u wanna die for him
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by thundafire: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oyin93:
God forbid!I see u wanna die for him

die wat wetin concern me nd dy king do i knw him 4rm adam
Re: Brief Profile Of The Youngest Monarch To Ascend A Royal Throne (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2016
thundafire:

die wat wetin concern me nd dy king do i knw him 4rm adam
oh,u don't know him n u opened Ur mouth to say such to me?it's well,no hard feelings tho

(1) (Reply)

Very Powerful Spiritual Charms For All Occasions / Ogun Ti Afeere Buruku Kii Fii Fee Lunii / Birthday Or Conception Day. Which Should Be Celebrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.