Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Plantain Chips Production And Packaging - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain Chips Production And Packaging (1465 Views)

How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / FG Signs Mou On Dairy Production And Development (photos) / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Chips Production And Packaging by cleavon(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please do anyone have information on where I can get nylon designed with my logo and contact for plantain chips and also information on how I get get semi-automatic packaging machine and a small scale production line for plantain chips.
Re: Plantain Chips Production And Packaging by ollyboy009(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
i can get you a direct you on semi auto machine... ne ready to carve aboit 3M though!
Re: Plantain Chips Production And Packaging by Gxtsby: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
ollyboy009:
i can get you a direct you on semi auto machine... ne ready to carve aboit 3M though!
I need a semi auto machine too and possible info on getting the nylon for packaging with my company logo.

(1) (Reply)

Continuation...yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Plateau State: The Untaped Agricultural Wealth In This State. / Categories Of Rabbit To Be Sold @ Dyoungforester Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.