Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (641 Views)

Prayer Points For The Month Of December 2017 (prayerland) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (TUESDAY 8TH MARCH 2016)

1.Thank you Father for granting me a second chance and a new beginning.

2.Thank you Father for helping to discover my true identity in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my iniquities.

4.Father, let every attempt to truncate my destiny be scattered, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let old things pass away completely in my life and make me a useful vessel in your hands.

6, Father, let your ultimate plan and purpose for my life be fulfilled, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, you are the one that knows the end from the beginning, please, let me end well and strong.

8.Father, use me mightily to pull down demonic alters and to destroy all the works of satan.

9.Father, grant me supernatural strength for the battles and journeys ahead, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me never deviate from your precepts and standards.

11.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
12. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
13.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday March 9th 2016)

1.Thank you Father for the power in the name of Jesus.

2.Thank you Father for the divine mandate, given to me to cast out demons and to heal the sick.

3.Thank you Father for the ability to speak in other tongues.

4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.

5.Father, let there be a restoration of your glory and authority, that the devil and sin have taken away, in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, frustrate every plan of satan to make a ship wreck of my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

7.I assert my authority over demons and principalities, today, I bind you over my life and the church of God, in Jesus' name.

8.I bind and cast out and frustrate, every demon and agent of satan, on assignment against my family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

9.I reject every offer and proposal, from the kingdom of darkness, that is intended to take away my God given authority and make me compromise my faith, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant unto me the grace to pay the price, in consecration, holiness, fasting and prayer, etc, for the manifestation of your anointing, power, glory, signs and wonders.

11.Father, grant me the grace to diligently, obey and harken unto all your commandments, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, by your authority, let every unpleasant situation in my life, bow in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday March 10th 2016)
LET GOD HELP YOU

1.Thank you Father for being our help in ages past.

2.Thank you Father for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

3.Begin to confess all your sins to God.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me.

5.Father, I acknowledge my helplessness and powerlessness, please, come to my aid and help me.

6.Father, let every yoke and work of satan be destroyed completely, in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to take up your own yoke, which is easy and light and to learn of you.

8.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of total obedience to your WILL.

9.Father, give me the grace to always look unto you alone for help, for vain is the help of man.

10.Father, deliver me from the spirit of bondage, oppression and unprofitable hard work.

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens (Friday, March 11th, 2016)
JOINT-HEIR, JOINT SUFFERER 

1.I worship you Father because you are the Alpha and the Omega.

2.Thank you Father for where you started with me, for where I am and for where you are taking me.

3.Thank you Father for making me a joint heir with Christ to the throne of the Kingdom.

4.Thank you Father for your divine presence in all the trials and tests that I have gone through and still going through.

5.Father, I ask for grace to endure till the end, as a good soldier of Christ.

6. Lord Jesus, as I suffer with you, let me also be glorified with you.

7.Father, after every victory over satan, help me never to rest on my oars, but to remain watchful and be eternally vigilant,

8. I shall not be a victim but a victor in Christ Jesus, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me forever be victorious and prevail over satan and his agents, in all areas of life and ministry.

10.Father, give me a faith that can overcome every challenge and that can receive all things, no matter how hard or difficult, at your throne of mercy and favour.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Hell??? / Our Daily Bread Tuesday April 5 2016 <*> Don't Walk Away <*> / Emptiness Of Life Without God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.