Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) (1044 Views)

Just Like Lil Kesh, Ybnl International Road Manager, Olu Ricky Has Also Been Dep / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL (2) (3) (4)

Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by naija2ghana: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Reekado Banks Has his Label Mates as Associated Acts On Wikipedia and all his Social Profiles On Display right on google first page.
Below is a Screenshot of Reekado's Released Tracks. Oya Compare and Contrast. Download Reekado's Heat Single - Oluwa Ni Below and Follow Reekado on Twitter @reekadobanks

Lil Kesh Has only Olamide, the YBNL General as an Associated Acts On Wikipedia and only a Twitter Social Profile On Display right on google first page.
Below is a Screenshot of Lil Kesh's Released Tracks. Oya Compare and Contrast. Download Lil Kesh's Heat Single - Shoki Below and Follow Kesh on Twitter @lilkeshofficial

This IS THE FIRST EPISODE!!!! keep checking on Naija2ghana we give you the best

http://naija2ghana..com/2016/03/naija2ghana-compares-reekado-banks.html

Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
I go lil... kesh
Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by cruzita(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
I go for ******kesh banks
Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Reekado banks all day
Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by queenaisha(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:
Reekado banks all day
totally agree with your signature...that man is high on some drugs or something
Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
totally agree with your signature...that man is high on some drugs or something
can you imagine a foolish nairalander quoting me and saying Trump is a blessing to humanity I said WTF

Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by queenaisha(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
olihilistic:

can you imagine a foolish nairalander quoting me and saying Trump is a blessing to humanity I said WTF
hahhaha..Trump a blessing? is jex like saying devil is a blessing to humanity
Re: Naija2ghana Compares - Reekado Banks (MAVIN) To Lil Kesh (YBNL) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
hahhaha..Trump a blessing? is jex like saying devil is a blessing to humanity

I just couldn't comprehend what the fool was saying....

Draya Michele Glows In New Pregnancy Photoshoot / Triple MG Boss Ubi Franklin‘s Humble Beginning Will Shock You (photo) / Tiwa Savage’s Emotional Interview Shatters Youtube Fastest Video Records!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9