Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Nairalander's Prayer For Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Prayer For Our Leaders (328 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Prayer For Our Leaders by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is not just a nairalander's prayer, but also the prayer of a concerned citizen who cares about this country: I love this country, and wish the best for her, which is why I pray that the plight of sani abacha be visited upon bubu and his legions, may they and their descendants experience in 10 folds, the suffering they have placed upon us. May the plagues of Egypt come upon their households unto their 4th and 5th generation. May they never see the joy they have deprived us of. May the light and energy of their lives experience acute scarcity. Lord have mercy on us, take away this punishment for the sins of a brainwashed few (zombies). Hear our cries, our wails, whosoever that is out there ( aliens, deities, angels, God)..... Just a little heart attack would do..... he's already 74. I dont know what to type anymore, this unbearable heat have just knocked me out.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Recieves Highest National Honour Of Equatorial Guinea / Injustice!!! / PDP Accuses INEC Of Taking Instruction From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.