Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) (72253 Views)

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
prisiluv:
cool...No wonder he likes travelling grin

Walahi!
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Lessonteacher(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
after you have gotten this what else?
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by happney65: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
i thought he would live an austere life compared to jonathan? No difference just change in names.Na here he dey fucckkk Aisha... grin omolola15 come and see your weere guy..
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
hobermener:
Buhari's self professed life of asceticism can only be swallowed hook line and sinker by the ever gullible zombeeeez who would rather sit back and watch this country retrogress into hell, than criticize their daura god. His argument that families who can only afford the prohibitive cost of sending kids abroad due to the rise in exchange rates should do so (while his kids are schooling abroad, funded by tax payers money), typefies buhari as the hypocritical demon many claimed he is. Criticize me all you want, but with the direction of this visionless government, Nigerians have just seen the best days of the horrific administration!

No one can fault your position. You are right in every way possible. 1k likes for you.

1 Like

Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
No wonder GeJ bribed all the goats just to get relected ...
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Undoubtedly, this is maximum comfort any president of a nation can get while on air. This is what president Buhari enjoys when he is travels with the presidential jet.

photo credit: Bayo

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/see-inside-of-buhari-presidential-jet.html

This is one of the smaller business class jets. Can't be eagle one which I believe has private quaters for the president, a situation room and a small office, and staff quaters

Also those four pictures are of three different jets in the fleet, pic 1 ,pic 2 and pic 3/4 are all different jets. Presido dey enjoy

There is a need to reduce the fleet, but at these times it can't be so easy. Most buyers of business class jets globally are based in Nigeria, unless you have clean money don't even try biding to buy the presidents jet cause Buhari would ask where you got the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by profmathsland(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
interesting
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by drey076(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
No wonder even obasanjo demanded for third term
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by gulfer: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
And where is the coat of arm saying this is the presidential jet? IMO, this is the campaign jet and thoze other two pictures are random pictures from the net.......... angry sad angry
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Davidooooo: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Somebody was born and brought cows, E letter see this one, E no go enter travel anyhow? I no call name oh,,,,
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Trust77: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
No wonder baba dey Waka like....
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Davidooooo: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Somebody was born and brought up with cows, E letter see this one, E no go enter travel anyhow? I no call name oh,,,,
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by DaStunz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mmmh..! Military in Civilian attire.. No democracy yet O. Stil military dey rule 9ja since 1960. Quote me nd receive.. ~~>**
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Roxby: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
David Cameroun-the president of richest country in the world flies budget flights like Ryan air and flybe but this brianless bufoon spend billions of dollars flying around the world. Shame on you Buhari
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
In as much as the jet looks beautiful and expensively comfortable, it's actually a small and humble jet for a President. You need to see what other Presidents fly in. Many of them fly in some sophisticated Boeing aircrafts with almost everything in it. Buhari's jet looks like all these conventional private planes. I'm impressed by the smallness. He could have gone for a bigger plane. It's very beautiful, by the way.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by sirmogul(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
before now I was very proud to have been among those who sent GEJ to Otueke but it's like I am beginning to regret that.... lol
angrybefore now I was very proud to have been among those who sent GEJ to Otueke but it's like I am beginning to regret that.... lol

1 Like

Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by goodgate: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
coolexy2:
public office is very good to HELD in Nigeria..
Go and HELD it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by SaffronSpice: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Presidency sweet o grin
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
No wonder he feels like living in it 24hrs grin
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by NwaliE01: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
see wetin jonathan forfit for buhari.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by eworm: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Money is good and life is sweet
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Toyins24: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alot of clueless comments outher,IQ should tell you this is the interior of a presidential jet and you dont expect him not to travel and why travelling will he sit on the floor...or ur suggestion is we sell it so that your past looting croonies can give dasuki again.......aside that this was the same jet jonathan flew cos have not heard naija got a new jet of recent.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by asiwaju87(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
That is how some sets of nonentity will start to comment nonsense here. Meanwhile, OP, point of correction... it is Nigeria's presidential jet not Buhari's presidential jet.

And for those idiot GEJites, that is how your clueless ex-president and his nuisance wife travels in it too back in the days...
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by nnamdizen(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
prisiluv:
cool...No wonder he likes travelling grin
see your bad mouth grin
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by nagoma(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Raphael81:
i thought he would live an austere life compared to jonathan? No difference just change in names

The were there , he didn't buy new ones. What is your suggestion?

He should sell them?
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Undoubtedly, this is maximum comfort any president of a nation can get while on air. This is what president Buhari enjoys when he is travels with the presidential jet.

Eagle 1 is a wide body jet. None of those pictures belong to the presidential jet. Bloggers of life.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by nagoma(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
sirmogul:
before now I was very proud to have been among those who sent GEJ to Otueke but it's like I am beginning to regret that.... lol
angrybefore now I was very proud to have been among those who sent GEJ to Otueke but it's like I am beginning to regret that.... lol

The Presdential jets were there, bought by former presidents. Buhari didn't buy new ones. What is your suggestion?

He should sell them and fly Arik?
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is fotoshop how cum there is no nigeria coat of arm on those lether chairs or any logo to show its owned by nigeria? Biko gerrahiaaa op
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by zurine(f): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmm
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by otimothy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrNigeriaPMB:
kool

buh this a picture of three different jet

so wic one b him own

My brother na 4 nor be 3 sef and you begin to wonder.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
@OP, u mean what he enjoys whenever he's on his way to his country? because I am sure buhari is not a Nigerian. he a visiting president in Nigeria. just wait and watch out as he travel back to his country.
Re: See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
BoneBlogger:

Thats why him dey like to travel every where in this comfort grin grin grin grin grin..When he was head of state I bet he didnt enjoy this type of luxury....
......kai abo ki na abo ki. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.