Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt (1127 Views)

Yomi SARS Blasted For Flaunting AK47 Online / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Flaunting Her Thigh On Movie Set (photos) / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
50 Cent has been ordered to attend court to explain pictures on his social media accounts showing him posing with large piles of money - despite having filed for bankruptcy last summer.
The rapper and actor, real name Curtis James Jackson III, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July, days after being ordered to pay millions of dollars in damages to Lastonia Leviston after posting a video of her having sex with her then-boyfriend online in 2008.
Ms Leviston, who has been able to collect the damages, flagged up a number of photos to the Connecticut court showing 50 Cent with bundles of cash.

Judge Ann Nevins said last week: “I’m concerned about allegations of nondisclosure and a lack of transparency in the case. There’s a purpose of having a bankruptcy process be transparent, and part of that purpose is to inspire confidence in the process."
50 Cent's lawyers said the photos had been included in court filings in an effort to “disingenuously smear” him.
In official court documents they said: “By including pictures from [Mr Jackson’s] social media accounts and implying that [he] is hiding assets…[his creditors] intentionally ignore that [Mr Jackson] is in the entertainment and promotion business and must maintain his brand and image (or those of the products he is promoting).

Isn't this what our Musicians do daily and go away with it? Now 50 is in big mess!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/50-cent-in-trouble-for-flaunting-cash-on-instagram---despite-bei/

http://www.celebolofofo.com/2016/03/50-cent-in-trouble-for-flaunting-cash.html

Re: 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
see gbege......Guy pls m nt stingy just give me one bundle nd I'll be grateful
Re: 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by queenaisha(f): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
mhiz:
see gbege......Guy pls m nt stingy just give me one bundle nd I'll be grateful
hahaha..see thief from the wilderness
Re: 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
And a fan just advised him to accept Jesus!

Re: 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
I smile
Re: 50 Cent In Trouble For Flaunting Huge Cash On Instagram - Despite Being Bankrupt by juman(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm

He has dissolved with the time.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Performs Solo Again In Aso Rock,Abuja (photos) / Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Songs Popular: Mrs Olunloyo / Day 2: Music Giveaways – MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat Free Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.