Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery (704 Views)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. / 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / PC Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery by aolumaxi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi techies in the ouse.... pls I need ur help...

Was playing pes 2016 with my system when suddenly the power went off, tot it was due to overheating at first.... then the system refused to start even after it has cooled off.

So, I later plugged it to power and since the battery has refused to charge and the system goes off when I pull the plug from it....

I use a toshiba satellite a1505

Ur help would be so much appreciated
Re: Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery by Fulaman198(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Can't you simply replace the battery if it is a battery problem? More information is needed. Thank you! Is it connected to a power plug?
Re: Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery by aolumaxi(m): 5:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Fulaman198:
Can't you simply replace the battery if it is a battery problem? More information is needed. Thank you! Is it connected to a power plug?
it's plugged in and working but the battery won't jst charge even when it shows 'plugged in, charging'
Re: Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery by Kunleforreal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
aolumaxi:
Hi techies in the ouse.... pls I need ur help...

Was playing pes 2016 with my system when suddenly the power went off, tot it was due to overheating at first.... then the system refused to start even after it has cooled off.

So, I later plugged it to power and since the battery has refused to charge and the system goes off when I pull the plug from it....

I use a toshiba satellite a1505

Ur help would be so much appreciated
Re: Help! Having Troubles With My System Battery by Kunleforreal(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Your laptop battery may be faulty, so, change it

(1) (Reply)

Original Laptop Bags For Sale / The Art Of Network Monitoring: About, Benefits And Tools / Facebook Launch Whatsapp For Windows And Mac Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.