Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. (18484 Views)

7 Types Of Phone Users / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by Blogicon1(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2009
Hi pals, in this thread I'll be posting kick-ass tricks and giving smashing apps that are implementable on java s40 phones.

Also, ask your questions and make software application requests. I could also help with repairs problems. Let's go,
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by Blogicon1(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2009
**TUTORIAL 1: how to set your playing music player autostop when you sleep-off**
I find this particular handy. It sure works, but you will need a free application for this. It plays music and video files; I'll post the direct download link at the end of this post.

Download and open xploreme on your phone. Go to 'music player' in the application's front page, authorize the app to access phone memory, choose the location on your phone where the music files are stored. Normally, I create a playlist called "nyt tunes" and store my type of cool tunes, and choose this as the playlist to play music from.

Once the music player starts playing your selected tunes, press the back key (usually d one on top of the red call termination button) to return to the main menu of the application. Now scroll down to "sleeper/timer". Once inside, press your options key (usually d one above the green call answer key), then you would see the sleep time increasing with intervals of five minutes. Select the time you know you likely to sleep-off and leave it like that.

Usually I set mine to 15 minutes, and the music would auto go off at that time. Here is the download link:

http://d.peperonity.com/c/d/6EEE32/684413/ssc3/home/096/tanmey.devil/albums/xploreme.jar

i've attached some screen shots of the app so you know what it looks like. Enjoy!

Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by sopenz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
Oga blog icon,i use a nokia 6233 phone,d problem with d phone is that i once changed d phone code,i don't know if i made a mistake in d new code or something,so anytime i put dat unlock,it will write code error,d funny aspect is that d only sim d phone accepts is my simcard dat waz in d phone when i changed d code,is there any software i can download to solve d problem?some said i shuld flash d phone,what are d consequences of phone flashing?thankz
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by sopenz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
Oga blog icon,i use a nokia 6233 phone,d problem with d phone is that i once changed d phone code,i don't know if i made a mistake in d new code or something,so anytime i put dat unlock,it will write code error,d funny aspect is that d only sim d phone accepts is my simcard dat waz in d phone when i changed d code,is there any software i can download to solve d problem?some said i shuld flash d phone,what are d consequences of phone flashing?thankz
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by Blogicon1(m): 4:29am On Jul 20, 2009
@sopenz, my field of specialization is hardware engineering but at least i can still help.

Flashing a phone is likened 2 formatting a computer. Here, it's like the firmware (i.e software backing ur phone) is removed and another fixed. The consequence is that all files in your phone's memory would be gone; your phone would be plain as a new one - although you can backup ur files and contacts b4 flashing.

Normally, flashing should be a last resort. If you have tried unlocking and resetting, then I'd say you may go ahead to flash it. I hope this helps!
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by bizmahn: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hi boss,please can u post download links for java j2me apps that can back up entire sms text messages to memory card.That is total sms back up for inbox,drafts,sent sms.Thanx too much
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by chineduace(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
How do i get Whatsapp that works on Nokia Asha 200. The one i got opened but the app got stuck in phone setup. I believe there is a way out. Thanks
Re: Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. by 2NDACCT(f): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
THIS IS 2013 N0T 2009

(1) (Reply)

Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone / Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.