Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones (190833 Views)

Download And Install Whatsapp On Non-supported Devices / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by esorison(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2013
Now you can send sms and chat with friends on whatsapp from your Nokia S40 phone by following the following steps:
1 get whatsApp installer file
2 Unrar the file
3 copy or move the extracted files into your memory card.
4 locate your Memory card and copy into games or apps, then delete the folder off your memory card
4 Run your whatsApp, register your number and keep in touch with those friends you’ve longed to.
NB- Some S40 phones do not copy, then move.

DOWNlOAD INSTALLER FILE [url]<a href='http://etechvilla..com/2013/03/install-whatsapp-on-all-nokia-s40-java.html'>HERE</a>[/url]

http://etechvilla..com
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2013
^^
it is telling me 'unable to open'
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by Chiefupper: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2013
I dont understand that 'unrar the file',plz xplain
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2013
wonderful..., the thing worked, though it said invalid application at first but i updated the app out of curiosity, and wow i cant wait to rock whatapp on my asha 200. However, 10 minutes gone and i'm still on phone setup... Pls whats the way forward.
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by Francheezy(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2013
if i hear say he work 4 all s40
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by abrahym(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
that a long process....just go here whatsapp.com/s40
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2013
abrahym: that a long process....just go here whatsapp.com/s40
whatsapp is supported by only few nokia s40 phones and asha 200 is not suported thats why this post is very important to me. So right now, seems i'm back to square 1.
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by Knight2(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Helo wht of samsung phone GT-S5230W
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by esorison(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2013
if it does not work such as saying can not start or error in application then update your software with Nokia suite or manually with phoenix and it will work out. Enjoy
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by esorison(m): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Chiefupper: I dont understand that 'unrar the file',plz xplain

that means the file is packed together as one or compressed into an archive file format, so there is need to unpack the file to reveal the individual file and that is done with the help of a winrar
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2013
esorison: if it does not work such as saying can not start or error in application then update your software with Nokia suite or manually with phoenix and it will work out. Enjoy
the application opened, i registered my number, activation code was sent, i uploaded my profile image, after that it entered phone steup and it's still stuck there since yesterday. Thats the issue...
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by esorison(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2013
chineduace: the application opened, i registered my number, activation code was sent, i uploaded my profile image, after that it entered phone steup and it's still stuck there since yesterday. Thats the issue...
is the phone's software up to date? Remove battery and re-run
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
esorison:
is the phone's software up to date? Remove battery and re-run
i'm always online and i use nokia suite... All updated to the most current...
The sequence is, when i open the app, it shows terms and condition, i accept, i key in my phone number, it sends activation sms, i key it in, i type my name, upload my profile pix then phone setup starts. It complets phone configuration and proceeds to loading favourites... Thats where it hangs and never moves. I've deleted the app, removed my battery and reinstalled the app, cheched for any firmware and software update but the problem still persists... I'm about to give up.....
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by esorison(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
chineduace: i'm always online and i use nokia suite... All updated to the most current...
The sequence is, when i open the app, it shows terms and condition, i accept, i key in my phone number, it sends activation sms, i key it in, i type my name, upload my profile pix then phone setup starts. It complets phone configuration and proceeds to loading favourites... Thats where it hangs and never moves. I've deleted the app, removed my battery and reinstalled the app, cheched for any firmware and software update but the problem still persists... I'm about to give up.....
wow! which phone model?
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
esorison:
wow! which phone model?
Nokia asha 200...
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by opezy: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
how can i get d whatsapp to work on my e65 symbian fone.d fone type is not on whatsapp site
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
finally it worked, i did another update on the app and within seconds i was chatting on this much eluded whatsapp on my nokia asha 200 which whatsapp said it is not supported.... Thanks a million.

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by Knight2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
What of my samsung gt-s5230w phone, can it take it
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by damatolnew: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
esorison: Now you can send sms and chat with friends on whatsapp from your Nokia S40 phone by following the following steps:
1 get whatsApp installer file
2 Unrar the file
3 copy or move the extracted files into your memory card.
4 locate your Memory card and copy into games or apps, then delete the folder off your memory card
4 Run your whatsApp, register your number and keep in touch with those friends you’ve longed to.
NB- Some S40 phones do not copy, then move.

DOWNlOAD INSTALLER FILE [url]<a href='http://etechvilla..com/2013/03/install-whatsapp-on-all-nokia-s40-java.html'>HERE</a>[/url]

http://etechvilla..com
cant download d file!dt site is saying file nt found,pls upload to 4shared.com or sharemole.ro
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by damatolnew: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
chineduace: finally it worked, i did another update on the app and within seconds i was chatting on this much eluded whatsapp on my nokia asha 200 which whatsapp said it is not supported.... Thanks a million.
pls help me send d file to damatolnew@gmail.com
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by collinkz: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Can it work on my nokia 6303 clasic?
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
damatolnew:
pls help me send d file to damatolnew@gmail.com
check your mail.
Remember to extract the two files there, the jar and jad, copy or move to your phone, update the app and update it again till it says latest version installed, open your app and enjoy.
(Though this may still not work for all s40 phones, cos i tried it on nokia 6301 and it said, file too large.)
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by jamesope04(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
chineduace:
check your mail.
Remember to extract the two files there, the jar and jad, copy or move to your phone, update the app and update it again till it says latest version installed, open your app and enjoy.
(Though this may still not work for all s40 phones, cos i tried it on nokia 6301 and it said, file too large.)
File nt found! Help me forward d file to james.ope03@gmail.com... Hoping 2 read 4rm u.. Thnks brother
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
james.ope04:
File nt found! Help me forward d file to james.ope03@gmail.com... Hoping 2 read 4rm u.. Thnks brother
check your mail, and pls those who have got it should pls send to others or those who need should ask those i've given, i may not visit this thread again.
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by jamesope04(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
chineduace:
check your mail, and pls those who have got it should pls send to others or those who need should ask those i've given, i may not visit this thread again.
tnx broda.. I got it
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by collinkz: 2:06am On Apr 16, 2013
I downloaded it but it didn't work on my nokia 6303classic, it keep saying invalid application. Any hope?
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by kennymak3(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2013
Couldn't download the file can someone please send it to my email: kennymak3@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2013
collinkz: I downloaded it but it didn't work on my nokia 6303classic, it keep saying invalid application. Any hope?
while navigating press options, go to update and press, after the update, repeate the process to make sure that you have the latest version, if after that, it didn't work, then it may never work. As i said, i tried it on nokia 6301 and while updating, it said file too large.
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by W3xy1(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2013
kindly forward it to My mail. olawumite2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2013
check your mails
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by collinkz: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2013
chineduace:
while navigating press options, go to update and press, after the update, repeate the process to make sure that you have the latest version, if after that, it didn't work, then it may never work. As i said, i tried it on nokia 6301 and while updating, it said file too large.
chineduace:
[quote author=chinedua
while navigating press options, go to update and press, after the update, repeate the process to make sure that you have the latest version, if after that, it didn't work, then it may never work. As i said, i tried it on nokia 6301 and while updating, it said file too large.[/quote] I tryd to update but it keep saying link is not available
Re: How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones by chineduace(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2013
collinkz:
yeah, it happens sometimes... Try changing network. Eg it happened when i used glo to update, i changed to mtn and it worked... Note: update is close to 1mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. / Tecno F5 Discussion Thread / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.