Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style (2253 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
The arrival of the transport minister this evening in port Harcourt has put great fear into the spines of members of pdp in the state. As the federal government backed APC is set to take over rivers state by hook or crook, the leader of the apc in the state and former governor has come to finalise plans and put finishing touches to the plot to recue the state from the pdp.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
More pics

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
The traitor of Ubima, Elrufai's driver and APC's ATM has arrived Port Harcourt to witness his final disgrace by Barrister Nyesome Wike, the only begotten son of Patience Goodluck Jonathan. A k a Mama Peace

10 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by malton: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
The traitor of Ubima, Elrufai's driver and APC's ATM has arrived Port Harcourt to witness his final disgrace by Barrister Nyesome Wike, the only begotten son of Patience Goodluck Jonathan. A k a Mama Peace
Lol. Couldn't help laughing so hard!

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by dunkem21(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2016
malton:

Lol. Couldn't help laughing so hard!

..and the last lines got me rolling on the floor ..

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by abduljabbar4(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2016
ProfessorPeter:

You better start reserving your tears for 2019 because the blow will be harder next time.

6 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by malton: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2016
dunkem21:

..and the last lines got me rolling on the floor ..
As in, that guy is funny!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by Flexherbal(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2016
I almost asked if Amaechi was the president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by mycar: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2016
What are the crowd for, With the purported scarce resources? In any ways, the pictures look more like a cut and join make believe pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by ODUBEZE: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
lolz! guy I sure say you dey do pass your teacher self when it comes to ADJECTIVE.. I score U 100%.
as for Amaechi he should face his work oooo. Transportation for Nigeria dey worse ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by jaykaylegend(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
you sound pained

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by babadem2much(m): 3:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Despite the fact that am not a fan to any political party in Nigeria. I just don't know why I liked this Ameachi

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49am On Mar 12, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Finish him!

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by EkeBarry(m): 3:55am On Mar 12, 2016
pics of d shrinking PDP or u stfup

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by diasporaman(m): 4:21am On Mar 12, 2016
By the appointment Dakuku Peterside got as Nimasa DG it indicates that Rotimi Amaechi is a voice to be reckoned with in the Apc folds.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by wilcox(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Mere imagination, the last time I checked in Street of Port Harcourt Wike the game changer is still the man of the ordinary people.
Have a close look of that pictures, you will notice that is those that eat with him that are spotted there. But come to port Harcourt and see what happens whenever Wike is on the move, is the taxi drivers that clear road for him.
Maybe I should bring to your notice incase you forgot, Wike was just a local government chairman when Amechi was the speaker of the state, so for Wike to have grown to extend of Amechi coming to drag election issues with him, then he Amechi did not play his card well, he missed so many things during his days of power, that was why Wike took the opportunity and grew so fast in the game. Unfortunately for the APC, the day of reality is fast coming (19 of march) I will advice all contestants to chill and observe the result. #NobloodmustbeshedinRivers19.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by wilcox(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2016
ODUBEZE:

lolz! guy I sure say you dey do pass your teacher self when it comes to ADJECTIVE.. I score U 100%.
as for Amaechi he should face his work oooo. Transportation for Nigeria dey worse ooooo
That is if Nigerian government has any transportation system, they think and and act as if aviation is the only system of transportation, so they focus all their energy on aviation where as aviation only takes care of less than one percent of the total number of transportation needs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by lonelydora: 5:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Welcome Amaechi.
Re: Pdp Shrinks As Amaechi Arrives Port Harcourt In Style by eniyebaba(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2016
daydreaming is allowed @OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO / What Does Wailing Or Wailers Means Please I Am Not A Nigerian? / Throwback Picture Of Obasanjo, Gowon And Murtala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.