Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today (790 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Is Cute, See Their Photos Today In A Plane / Ese: "My Type Of Guys Were Not In Big Brother Naija" / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by MarkAngeiComedy(f): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Two robbers that robbed a woman who owns a boutique in the Trans-
Amadi area of Portharcourt, the Rivers state capital, and attempted to
escape with their loot, met their waterloo as they were caught by angry
mob.
Read what an eye witness who sent in the photos wrote below…..
“I was on my way to Wema Bank on trans amadi road Port harcourt
around 11am today. Suddenly, i spotted a crowd gathered in front of a
shop close to Mothercat bus stop.
In their mist were two guys on the ground who appeared pummeled. I
gathered that they were thieves that just robbed a female boutique
owner in her shop along the same trans amadi road.
They escaped with their loot (in the that plastic bag beside the thief
lying on the ground) with their bike but were caught by some mobile
police men.
One man amongst the crowd identified one of the thieves (the one sitting
on the ground) as a notorious criminal who operates around rumuokoro
axis.
On interrogation, they said they were poor and jobless

Source-Naijaloded

More Photos
www.bbceuropevideos360..in/2016/03/these-guys-were-caught-robbing-boutique.html

Re: These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by Flexherbal(m): 1:43am On Mar 12, 2016
E don over them.
Re: These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by cruzita(f): 5:19am On Mar 12, 2016
see them,na only dem poor ?
Re: These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by cruzita(f): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2016
undecided make dem no try blame the devil because the last time I checked he is on holiday in sambisa.
Re: These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by MarkAngeiComedy(f): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
Abi
Re: These Guys Were Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port Harcourt (photos) Today by icebebe(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Dat babe fone don turn to crackers

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Slays In Tshirt Dress / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji On Instagram, Called Her Ugly Old Bit*h / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Her Family In The Apartment Promised By Sujimoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.