Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Need A Girl For A Very Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl For A Very Serious Relationship (442 Views)

Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship / I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship.(age,24-27) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For A Very Serious Relationship by victorange: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2009
I need a cut girl for a serious relationship.My 1st girl just called me one day and said that she is ok with me for no just cause.I try to ask her and know her problem,still she says nothing.It pained me alot cos i committed all my life and heart to her.For the past 4yrs,i haven't been in any relationship cos i still feel my heart will be hurt again.But it is said that u are not a failure until u fail and quit.Thats why i decided to pick up courage again and try my luck. Pls i beg anyone that might be interested,i need a serious minded person that wont hurt me again.I dont promise u the best,but i'll do my best and moreover,be faithful to u. I base at enugu state. Hope to meet my luck here and we'll get to know each other better. Contact me @ silmvic@yahoo.com or 08032469514

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Romade? / Choose Your Best / Abuja Female Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.