Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building (1092 Views)

unique Building Plan With Construction At Agege Lagos made by ARCHARAN company / 5 Bedrooms Duplex, 2 Bedrooms BQ & A Paint House-gaduwa / Five Bedrooms Duplex With 3 Bedrooms BQ For Sale In Aladimma Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by prince3342(m): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2016
I have been reading alot here regarding the ups and downs when it comes to building a house in Nigeria. I am planning to build my first house in Mowe and I will need the help of the Profs in house.

1st question - My architect told me that the design approval fees is charged by square meter. Does anyone know how much Ogun State charge per square meter for the approval?

I will be posting the design here once its done for recommendations.

Cc: @EgunMogaji
@Abdulwastec
@Mufutau55
@bettercreative
@gabbytabby
@beulah09
@Arnoldfish
etc...

I need your help my professors.

Thanks!
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2016
prince3342:
I have been reading alot here regarding the ups and downs when it comes to building a house in Nigeria. I am planning to build my first house in Mowe and I will need the help of the Profs in house.

1st question - My architect told me that the design approval fees is charged by square meter. Does anyone know how much Ogun State charge per square meter for the approval?

Cc: @EgunMogaji
@Abdulwastec
@Mufutau55
@bettercreative
@gabbytabby
@beulah09
@Arnoldfish
etc...

I need your help my professors.

Thanks!

Congrats on taking steps to start your project.

I'll have to differ to the other eminent section folks as I am not versed at all for Ogun state (hoping to change that in a few weeks though).

Good luck.
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by mufutau55(m): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2016
prince3342:
Thanks!

Sorry o. I no sabi this one too o. I hope those who have the knowledge in this will let us know.

@Brabus
@BrabusNG
Please come tell or clarify the above o..

Hajji M.
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by mufutau55(m): 3:29am On Mar 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'll have to differ to the other eminent section folks as I am not versed at all for Ogun state (hoping to change that in a few weeks though).
Good luck.

You dey build house near Brabus abi? Ogun is not for you o; go back to dey eat your Mango jeje o.

Hajji M.
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 12, 2016
mufutau55:

You dey build house near Brabus abi? Ogun is not for you o; go back to dey eat your Mango jeje o.

Hajji M.

Me ke? I no reach.

I want to pursue a plot in the village for later development.

In case in the future if those Ibadan rascal boys decides to pursue all "omo atoun riwa" out of their town grin
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by mufutau55(m): 3:55am On Mar 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Me ke? I no reach.
I want to pursue a plot in the village for later development.
In case in the future if those Ibadan rascal boys decides to pursue all "omo atoun riwa" out of their town grin

Don't worry, there is no lagoon in Oluyole o. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by gabbytabby: 6:07am On Mar 12, 2016
No clue here about Ogun.
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by brabus(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2016
gabbytabby:
No clue here about Ogun.

Yes because everybody just dey build without approval.

mufutau55:

Sorry o. I no sabi this one too o. I hope those who have the knowledge in this will let us know.
@Brabus
@BrabusNG
Please come tell or clarify the above o..
Hajji M.

@ OP, tell your architect to visit the Town Planning Office in Mowe for clarification. They have their office inside the Road Safety office in Mowe.

If it's not more than a bungalow on a plot of land, you should prepare like 100k

Pick up a form from the office for just N1,500
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by prince3342(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks alot guys! My architect actually told me that I should prepare from N70k to 100k for the approval. I was trying to verify it in the house.

I will update you all as the update unveils.

Thanks once again! One love.
brabus:

Yes because everybody just dey build without approval.

@ OP, tell your architect to visit the Town Planning Office in Mowe for clarification. They have their office inside the Road Safety office in Mowe.

If it's not more than a bungalow on a plot of land, you should prepare like 100k

Pick up a form from the office for just N1,500

Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by brabus(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
prince3342:
Thanks alot guys! My architect actually told me that I should prepare from N70k to 100k for the approval. I was trying to verify it in the house.

I will update you all as the update unveils.

Thanks once again! One love.

He's right.
Re: 3 Bedrooms BQ Construction At Mowe! I Need Your Help **I Am A Novice In Building by prince3342(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Hi NL Profs,

It's been a while. I am sorry I have been away from my NL profs building lecture. You guys know, when you hit certain digits in age, somethings need to get done simultaneously. I was away to settle marital scores as papa and mama won't let me breath on marital step up. Thank God, we don do am.. It's over now for good.

Now, I have madam in the picture. Alot don change already grin grin.

We have decided to shift from Mowe to "Ibadan Oluyole"
Got a new plot in Ibadan and works have commenced...

I have contacted few engineers and Architects for quotations but I think dealing with it myself with the help of a good trustworthy friend to manage it will go a long way.

As usual and NL tradition, I will be posting pics and expenditure so far for advice and suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Couch Made With Biafran Flag / Newly Built 2 Storey 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With A Bq At Ikeja, Lagos / Check This World Class Bungalow At Abeokuta N18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.